Comments

• AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    Nay,
    i rather take a risk
    Hamphil
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    Nay,
    Nay,
    I feel like I'm being punished for being a one man guild.
    Survivor420
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Nay,
    zbot said:

Our guild is non competitive and getting 3060 stars is a easy goal but the last time we made 5280 was when Hero tokens were being offered. I normally don't chase stars but for this challenge I will for the benefit of the guild.

*ooops*

I thought you play in a high class guild...don´t ask me why :smiley:
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    edited January 2017
    Nay,
    I wish we could swap tokens. Keep getting Maggie Tokens? Trade em in for Abraham tokens. The only tokens I'm interested in are Rosita (bc she's badass and gets ish done. Rick bc, duh. Abraham bc he's also badass and he Rosita are my top assualts and wanna keep on promoting them. And Negan bc he's in my outpost doing damage the way only Negan can. And I've yet to come across someones outpost w an epic Negan.
    So let us swap tokens and then this wouldn't be so bad.
    Survivor420
  • HamphilHamphil Member Posts: 36
    Nay,
    Maybe they will be nice and make the tokens a bonus... still get the phones as normal, plus the hero tokens (I know, wishful thinking)
    InvaderggbatsR2runfast
  • StarkhornStarkhorn Member Posts: 68
    Nay,
    It costs far too much to get those challenge guild stars. They should at the very least reduce the gas cost for guild missions. I stop guild missions when the cost gets to 5 gas as my gas station can only hold 21 gas max currently.
    Survivor420
  • KrullKrull Member Posts: 15
    It appears from the release,that shteevie made a couple of days ago, the radio reward for guild stars is going away and will be replaced with "random chest." If my choices are random chest with brown junk inside or hero tokens I would prefer hero tokens full time. Have the order of the Hero's rotate each week, takes 11000 for Daryl this week, next week the RNG puts it at 3060 stars. After a period of time all Hero's would be much more obtainable and upgradable. One hero token event every 6 months, not as interested.
    Shut_UpWeekOne[Deleted User]Captainslayer
    Nay,
    @starkhorn how come? The max mission car is 25 so you're only gonna get 4 more gas. Mine has been at 17 for quite awhile (will be upgraded to 19 before the end of the night) and I play at least 4 rounds of 6 at 5gas each...
  • MarkMark Member Posts: 253
    Nay,
    My boot, your face, and radios; the perfect threesome
    WeekOneSurvivor420
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    Nay,
    I obviously like the heroes but the challenge token rewards aren't high enough for me, sadly!
    RickGramesPapacasJulialiciousSurvivor420
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 322
    Nay,
    nice idea, but lousy rewards. 13k for michonne tokens? NO guild will achieve that. Put Doofus Rufus there instead. Im still 200 tokens from unlocking Michonne, will be 2018 at this rate til I get her.
    PapacasJulialiciousbababooeySurvivor420
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,064
    Nay,
    They may keep their hero tokens. I am better with the phones
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    Invadermcbkhicks
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    Nay,
    The hero tokens reward should be addition to phones guild rewards, not replacing it, last time NG did this & they know a lot of players complaint about this but according to them there is more participating with this kind of events.
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    TheSittingDuckCaptainslayerVerbaubSurvivor420
  • JuanloJuanlo Member Posts: 89
    Nay,
    Nay, I prefer to earn radios and spend them as I want. Don't like heros, even though some of the leader traits are cool, they all have 1 or 2 useless traits, so I prefer my own legendary survivors.

By the way, the amount of different token class is beyond ridiculous. Hero tokens should be unified so you could concentrate on the heroes you want.
    Survivor420
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    Nay,
    And NG is still wondering why the players are hoarding radios...
    JackBauer
  • Sun1Sun1 Member Posts: 1
    Nay,
    If they gave radios as well it'd be a big yay. I feel half the game is unused apart from a few top players, challenge needs a lot of work to be good and outposts are a joke. Why get more walkers... just to give charge points to attackers, especially as you don't lose any trade goods for losing but lose loads to upgrade walkers. Game is getting dull scavenging food all the time.
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    Nay,
    Nah, i wanna make cute call frm radios :wink:
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    Interesting poll - I'll share the thoughts with the events team.

As for the lack of some characters in the list this time, it's because we wanted to pick characters who were not in the list last time.

And is a phone is worth 600TG and 4 hero tokens are worth 800 TG, then a batch of 5 tokens would be seen as more valuable than a phone, and a batch of 10 more valuable than 2 phones. But I do understand that players have things they want to get, and not everyone wants the same rewards, which is why we do these kinds of things only once in a while.

For the record, a "universal" hero token isn't going to happen, I don't think. We'll have more ways to earn them, though, and with better average amounts.

The forums audience tends to skew older in terms of account age; many of you have been around since before Hero tokens were introduced. This gives you a different perspective on tokens as rewards when compared to, say, players for whom a hero was their first Rare character, and has always been their best in class survivor. Different strokes for different folks.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    jimmorrison369MarkSurvivor420
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    Nay,
    Yay, 5 tokens, Im so excited, NOT
    TheSittingDuck
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,931
    Yay,
    I very much like the idea of this event.
    Once in a while a couple hero-tokens is nice. (not every week, but this isn't the case anyway)

Just a shame that rewards are so low.
    But this counts for challenges in general.
    So my issue is not this event. It's the reward structure for challenges in general.

I'm looking forward to the big challenge update.
    InvaderSurvivor420
    Nay,
    @shteevie "This gives you a different perspective on tokens as rewards when compared to, say, players for whom a hero was their first Rare character, and has always been their best in class survivor."

Hahaha. Any newbie that had Rufus as their first rare survivor and it's their best assault is playing a crappy game already. No offense but yeah, they'll figure it out and learn soon enough. Why not just go ahead and do what forum voices ask? :wink: Then, by the time they do figure it out things out all will be copacetic (and the developers will hear less moaning... maybe. Probably not).
  • StarkhornStarkhorn Member Posts: 68
    Nay,
    bsgper4 said:

@starkhorn how come? The max mission car is 25 so you're only gonna get 4 more gas. Mine has been at 17 for quite awhile (will be upgraded to 19 before the end of the night) and I play at least 4 rounds of 6 at 5gas each...

@bsgper4 - because I don't want to spend 5gas to only get 3 challenge stars, especially when the guild is nearly 1000 stars away from the next guild reward. If I have to spend 5 gas then I'd prefer a scavenge mission or 2 raid mission. 2 raids at 4 gas count should net me far more Trade Goods than the challenge missions in relation to the amount of gas that I have to spend. I have limited opportunities to play so I want to make my gas allowance count.

Survivor420
    Nay,
    @Starkhorn limited time. That makes sense then. The guild I'm in is low key but makes it to the 5k reward each week. I too think the gas is too high but i just limit to certain game play during challenge time. And I usually don't even play all five days. Ain't nobody got time for that!
    Survivor420
  • Bourne2DyeBourne2Dye Member Posts: 1
    I do like the hero tokens and but my guild is not very active. Even the very top guilds show stats that are 5k-3k for the last 2wks. So having rewards levels so high is out of reach. I'd rather see smaller jumps in ranges and add a set of 10 tokens instead of jumping to 15. I also like the idea of class tokens.
    Invader