which shooter??

which shooter to keep if any and which u let go
“You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
Guild:The Kingdom..
Guild: The Kingdom

Comments

• MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    They're not ideal, if it's me I'll just keep them around until a better shooter show up.
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,198
    Sadie is not bad..
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • EZEKIELEZEKIEL Member Posts: 399
    @Monsuta so i shouldnt even bother raising them any further...
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Guild:The Kingdom..
    Guild: The Kingdom
  • sevssevs Member Posts: 4
    From what I've read, Vigalent and Defensive stance are less favored traits. I prefer Marksman, Sureshot, Dodge, Luck and Iron Skin (or Bullet Dodge if facing humans)
    Diane has both and is missing Dodge and Luck
    Sadie is close but has Vigalent which I'd prefer Luck or Sureshot
    Carol has Defensive Stance and no Dodge
    I wouldn't spend anything on them and only get rid of them if you get someone better or need room. I am only two deep + heroes and only one character has perfect traits (my legendary hunter)
    Guild: Deadlands camp
    Casual Guild looking for active players with 50 star minimum
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    EZEKIEL said:

@Monsuta so i shouldnt even bother raising them any further...

Lucky, Marksman, Sure Shot, Dodge, Iron Skin is best against walkers only.
    Lucky, Marksman, Sure Shot, Dodge, Bullet Dodge is good against both walkers & raiders, some said it's the perfect shooter traits.
    Iron Skin is still a good trait, Vigilant & Defensive Stance only work in overwatch so most people don't like these two.

There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 767
    edited January 2017
    I got your Diana as an epic and promoted her to a legendary. Her traits are great works of death. With the proper weapon like Carl's new hand gun will inflict massive damage. I just wish bullet dodge was replaced with luck. I have seen a fighter with these luck trait and all others. I believe the status with a weapon with gold luck, gold destructive and silver lethal or critical will be able to handle level 29-30 walkers. My girl can kill a level 26-27 on shot and almost a level 28 when put with Abe.