5 Whole Carl Tokens! Wow!

Who devises NG's 'special events'? 500 tokens opens up Carl for play. So we get a 1% head start with the challenges! WTF

What's next? NG will be giving away a legendary assault rifle that only has a 1 round capacity and fires every 3rd attempt, on a Tuesday under a full moon? (Or would that be too overpowered?)
MitchblurSurvivor420Tapatio75R2runfastArtisansZetteCaptainslayerDeadBeatMaverick1969CRUSH8N8Vudniksrmcn1031TinyBaiLingZeena

Comments

• InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066

Who devises NG's 'special events'? 500 tokens opens up Carl for play. So we get a 1% head start with the challenges! WTF

Don´t forget...you´re able to buy some radios and run the wheel of fortune ;)
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    It's to entice you to get more.. when you have 0 tokens... pfft.. why bother... but wait! now you have 5! the temptation to get more tokens is so overwhelming that you will definitely spend money on radios....

WalkerballzMaverick1969Survivor6ixVudnik
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 550
    The only reason I'm bothering at all with the challenge is because those 5 Maggie tokens will allow me to promote her. Otherwise, I'd use the gas for raids or for scavenging.
  • Gunslingr420Gunslingr420 Member Posts: 22
    Bring back the phones! Please!
    Zeena
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    Because of those 5 tokens I was stuck with 499 Carl tokens.
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    @TroubleMan that assault rifle you mentioned was too powerful so it just got nerfed to 10% and only on full moons every other Friday the 13th.
    TroubleMan