How Do You Complete 14 - 5?

I am baffled as to why I can't get this done. My survivors are all level 17 and the recommended survivor level is 18. Usually I can beat a level with survivors 1 level lower than the recommended.

How did you complete this level?

Answers

• TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,369
    It can be completed in Hard mode. You just need to lvl up and have stronger characters and better gear.

In Nightmare it is indeed impossible after last update.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,911
    I beat 14-6 by reprogramming the simulator... Oh wait, that was the no-win Kobayashi Maru scenario. :sweat_smile:
    CRUSHSPC_TORRESsnoffey
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,254
    I been using two bruiser and one scout and getting further each try. This is nightmare mode.
    Both bruiser have level 23 weapons, Morgan's staff or Lucille. Scout Glenn's knife and all have dodge, bullet dodge, and iron skin armor. I hit both shooter and hunter and stab hunter. Sometimess I am able to stun both or one in first hit.
    avelardez said:

Both bruiser have level 23 weapons, Morgan's staff or Lucille. Scout Glenn's knife and all have dodge, bullet dodge, and iron skin armor. I hit both shooter and hunter and stab hunter. Sometimess I am able to stun both or one in first hit.

I feel inspired by you trying it a lot, but dude... That's like 50% of the mission and you are almost dead. I think NG forget to fix these missions after Saviors buff.

Of course you can somehow manage to beat it, but it will be out of insane luck (on top of good playing). The point is that 14.5 and 14.6 can't be consistently beaten.
    Mavericks Guild Family
  • jmababajmababa Member Posts: 63
    edited January 2017
    been using a strong shooter skills are sure shoot, bullet dodge, Iorn skin, dodge and marksman + 2 map clearers = 2 hunters with legendary rifles with best skills. Daryl and a good skilled hunter
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    @avelardez

not finished 14/5 in nightmare? Im stuck here too
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    Conan1976 said:

@avelardez

not finished 14/5 in nightmare? Im stuck here too

it's impossible.

Mavericks Guild Family
    edited January 2017
    I see a way to win. At times I am able to stun both with Lucille and they both are stunned for two turns. Next time this happens I will attempt to run up and after scout and hit him. And not fight the bruiser. I have been able to always hit the scout and stun once. As that happens I will use scout to open gate as as I put both bruisers in the corner pocket by fence to prevent the Walker spawn. Allow tank to attack scout and bruiser to fight that bottoms tank. Try to stun that hunter with bruisers. Then was gate opens run in and finish with scout and get in from bottom to stay away from that other scout in the top right corner.

I kept at it and was able to beat 14:2, 14:3, 14:4 using my melee team. I see it's the only way possible due to the stun. I need a stronger scout with power strike, strong, retaliation, bdodge and luck to try.

Many said 14:2 was impossible after buffs and I thought it was too, but it's possible because I did it and I see this one is doable too. I will beat it.
    Troublemaker
    Way to go @avelardez

Keep on it and make us a video! hehe

I saw that 14.4 could be beaten with insane luck. I kept trying until it happened eventually. But I can't see it with 14.5 - sorry pal.
    Mavericks Guild Family
    avelardezmongo911