DTP Takes Top 3 Global spots!!

I try not to make these types of posts often, but I am so proud of my team and my friends. They worked so hard this week with the help of some incredible new members and we accomplished something that hasn't been done before in this game. Our little family of guilds took 1, 2 and 3 in the world last challenge!! We were all competing against eachother, talking smack between the guilds and had a blast! I'm so thankful to play alongside so many legends who are dedicated to this game and helping others learn to play it. Congratulations DTP, DTP v2, and DTPv3!!! Also v4 was on the global leaderboard as well. Thanks for all your hard work team!!
MystiquebladgierSekushiSteeboonAmazaynJVC_TWDSCBMAjavajnkiemasmith93WalkerballzTerminatesJackBauerjestertammyJulialiciousStelioTy_Xenathewarrior

Comments

• javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 516
    We are awesome. Just sayin'

:blush:
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    SCBMAWalkerballzTerminatesXenathewarrior
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    I agree all of you are awesome. Congrats!
    WalkerballzTerminatesjavajnkieXenathewarrior
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    Congratulations and well done !! So happy for you all!!!
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    TerminatesjavajnkieXenathewarrior
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    You must fight a lot harder to reach 13200 stars otherwise you will not get 25 Michonne tokens this week ! ;-)
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    TerminatesjavajnkieWalkerballzwalker_say_what
    @Terminates I'm a slacker compared to you. You beat me by 80 stars in the last challenge. So I'll show you mine if you show me yours! (Gratitude! Get your mind out of the gutter!) :*
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    Walkerballz
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    That is an impressive accomplishment folks - congratulations!
    walker_say_what
  • C_LloydC_Lloyd Moderator Posts: 208
    Congrats NERDS! Lol :p

Quite a feat, must have had some pretty bomb diggity recruits all come at once. Poor V4 got left out of the party, I think they need some lovin'. lol.
    walker_say_whatjavajnkieTy_Xenathewarrior
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    Awesome freaking work peeps!!! :smiley:

Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    walker_say_whatTy_Xenathewarrior
  • ArtisansArtisans Member Posts: 729
    Congrats! You guys keep me humble, lol.
    Retired, but not entirely dead.
    "Really? Good luck with that!"
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    edited January 2017
    We will give you guys more of a run for your money this week, now with challenge loading problems fading, and less repeatable missions. ;)
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    Putchuco said:

We will give you guys more of a run for your money this week, now with challenge loading problems fading, and less repeatable missions. ;)

Bring it!
    :*
    DTP leader
  • KmanKman Member Posts: 1
    You said you were ranked #1, #2, and #3.....but your screenshot shows you were 2, 3, and 4. So who was #1?
  • Loewe1968Loewe1968 Member Posts: 543
    @Kman

The screenshot was from the time you saw your own guild as a 14 day rating and a 7 day evaluation (double) and all other guilds as a 7 day rating. On place 1 was the guild who made the screenshot and in 14 days had more than the 3 guilds of DTP in 7 days or again one of the 3 guilds of DTP, if the screenshot of them was made.
    Xenathewarrior
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,224
    Congratulations DTP!
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    Xenathewarrior
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,808
    I don't get the interest on ranks and of course all the pain for the exploit/ranks stuff... I never watch ranks because in the last 8 months my guild has always been number one... And of course i know that makes no sense...

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Xenathewarrior