XP Challenge - From 0 to 3,25 Million XP in less than 1 hour

p3kko007p3kko007 Member Posts: 3
Hi everybody,

I'm a No Man's Land enthusiast and decided to start my own Let's Play channel so that I can share some of my raids with you.

Here's my video of an XP Challenge: How quickly can one get to 3,25 Million?

Thank you so much for watching my first NML video. :smile:

Any comments are highly appreciated :wink:
zbotJackBauerT_12

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    Welcome to the forum! Awesome video!

• p3kko007p3kko007 Member Posts: 3
    zbot said:

Welcome to the forum! Awesome video!

Thank you so much zbot, it's good to be here. :smile:
    As for comments:

When on gas and 2xp booster I play regular scavenge since the risk of injury only slows you down and costs you gold. It's all about speed (how fast you can complete the mission and repeat). Also moving your survivors 1 AP (action point) before attacking is a sound strategy to save time, it's about positioning your survivor closer to the chest and safe zone. Depending on the map, after practice you should be able to finish the mission before the count down timer hits zero.

Stay safe and have fun.
  • p3kko007p3kko007 Member Posts: 3
    zbot said:

As for comments:

When on gas and 2xp booster I play regular scavenge since the risk of injury only slows you down and costs you gold. It's all about speed (how fast you can complete the mission and repeat). Also moving your survivors 1 AP (action point) before attacking is a sound strategy to save time, it's about positioning your survivor closer to the chest and safe zone. Depending on the map, after practice you should be able to finish the mission before the count down timer hits zero.

Stay safe and have fun.

You're totally right! The speed advantage outplays the higher XP for tougher walkers.

But I thought that if I play with Maggie as the leader (extra XP) AND have the 2x xp AND the 2x XP for kills weekend, that it might be a good idea. Will try to follow your advises and repeat the challenge tomorrow. Many thanks!
    Maggie is great at getting extra xp but you need a fast upgrade event or something (gold) to use up the xp since it builds up so fast. And currently there's a supplies to gear/gold crate/gas event going on more details here.