What happened to the videos after missions?

Usually after your first four missions there were videos for extra crates. Since the new update, those vanished
BigBaldEdAnnette578JETHROKick_assSexybeast_autumn_ash

Comments

• BigBaldEdBigBaldEd Member Posts: 130
    Experiencing same issues right now. It's been well over 24hrs since ive used an ad vid to unlock more crates. Only save those for high lvl missions....
    Kick_ass
  • WolfhawkWolfhawk Member Posts: 19
    Same here as well. Where be the videos?
    Kick_ass
  • JETHROJETHRO Member Posts: 4
    I sent a ticket in on Tuesday about this.. the videos came back that afternoon and were gone again Wednesday morning.. sent another message this time with no reply :/
    Kick_ass
  • Kick_assKick_ass Member Posts: 513
    Same here.
    Maverick’s Core Leader and / OG Co-Leader
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
  • JETHROJETHRO Member Posts: 4
    Anddddd it continues.... please fix this!!!!
    Kick_assBigBaldEd
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,488
    There are some things you can try:

If android device, clear cache.

If iOS go to Settings App/privacy/ads enable and disable Ad-Tracking.
    Gobold69
  • anniesprinklesanniesprinkles Member Posts: 262
    Same thing, after update no more ads at all. Two days now?

"A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

• SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    Me too. I followed Zbot's instructions above and the videos came back.
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    @zbot I play on iOS. This little trick helps, but only for the half day. So if I want to watch videos, I have to do this twice a day.
    I think here is a fix urgently needed.
    JETHROSCBMA
  • mellow_93mellow_93 Member Posts: 109
    Yea, when I click the Cinema for the 3 boxes, it takes away the video form the Mission boxes
    BigBaldEd
  • autumn_ashautumn_ash Member Posts: 325
    Same here, since the update. Appeared only once at crates screen after a mission, then 2-3 times in Cinema. Not a single ad since, for days. @zbot advice on clearing cache (I'm on Android) doesn't help.
    Sent a ticket, answered a couple of support's questions, nothing since then.
    TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus
    BigBaldEd
  • BigBaldEdBigBaldEd Member Posts: 130
    edited January 2017
    Haven't seen an ad in 24-36hrs. Last time I sent a ticket. Just a copy and paste tech support blahdy blah, 'we're working on the issue please bear with us.'
    Meh... it's getting old.

Really fast.

Walkerballz
  • TheSittingDuckTheSittingDuck Member Posts: 208
    I'm playing this game since last summer and never encountered any technical problems...until now.
    It's been over week now since I've got only 2 ads per day (let's say 12h). Finally, after my patience runs out, few days ago I've decided to install that additional update offered, but nothing has changed, and in last resort I'm writing here....
    Is any update\fix pending @ NG? Or advice? (except clearing cache, which doesn't work)
  • Xcal1burXcal1bur Member Posts: 54
    I had the same problem, and i solved it by going into Google Settings - Ads and in there choosing Reset Advertising ID. I have an Android phone but it's a similar procedure on Iphones and Ipads. I recall seeing a post mentioning it.
    TheSittingDuck
  • TheSittingDuckTheSittingDuck Member Posts: 208
    Truly amazing @Xcal1bur !

Didn't have big hopes changing that ID but, holy crap!, it really works :smiley:
    I must admit here that I feel a little embarrassed now, because I've read of this issue and it's solution on iOS few times, nonetheless didn't crossed my mind that Google have exact ads policy and options in their account...shame on me :blush:

Anyway, thanks a bunch mate!
    Xcal1bur
  • Xcal1burXcal1bur Member Posts: 54
    Glad my post was helpful man. Feels nice to contribute even a little.
    TheSittingDuck
    Merged. Thanks for the help @Xcaliber. The other thread was merged to this one.
  • ZardoxZardox Member Posts: 119
    Why do I need to change settings for everything just to watch these stupid videos
    BigBaldEd
    @Zardox because it's most likely your device causing the issue not the game. It works for most players, I play on multiple devices iOS and android and haven't had any issues but for a small portion of players it doesn't work so these work around tips are provided.

Just curious what device are you using to play the game.