Chances of FearTWD Heros?

What are the chances that we'll see characters from FearTWD in NML?
I know this game is based on the show TWD, but FearTWD is a prequel of the show, it'd be nice to see some characters make an appearance in the game.
I know the survivors from FearTWD aren't experienced like TWDs' survivors, except Nick, he would be a great addition to the game.
Nick could be a Scout and his Leader trait would be Camouflage; All melee weapon survivors have a *% chance of being ignored by walkers (getting close to them, passing by them, or killing them). Camouflage won't work with Freeman and survivors with guns attract walkers (because of noise)
autumn_ashHopelessCaptainslayerBBRiAvengers

Comments

• Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    This game maybe based on show TWD, but IMHO don't always depend on it. If the show is finally over someday, the game must go on. Continuously depend on show, makes the dev lack of creativity :naughty:
    mellow_93
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Squall said:

If the show is finally over someday...

Uhm...this will be the nearest in more then 3 yrs. We´re lucky if Trump hasn´t turned our world to TWD standards by then :D
    JayZInspTurbinesJadenDerGovernatorDangerB
  • DeanTWDDeanTWD Member Posts: 187
    I guess if they're adding 'heroes' like Rufus, there is no reason FTWD characters can't be added. Although, I'd prefer to avoid this if possible due to how f**ked the token system is at the moment.
    theaggiegeekmellow_93Avengers
  • autumn_ashautumn_ash Member Posts: 325
    Wouldn't mind to get Nick (or Alicia, others are totally not interesting characters) instead of piece of heck Rufus.
    Based on the show, say, as Scout or Warrior
    And with some badass trait like "I walk among you - xx% chance to be ignored by walkers"
    TS @mellow_93 figured it out better than me :wink:
    TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus
    mellow_93
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,062
    I actually like ftwd better on some (not most) aspects.

At least it doesn't turn in to the bold and the beautyfull, like twd sometimes does.
    Although I must say that season 6 and 7 did do a little better on that acount.

I like that things happen in nearly 1 episode, most of the time.
    No whole season milking of things. It is really fast-pased.
    No episodes, like twd does sometime, where hardly anything "happens" for a whole episode.

TWD is better imo, but I do enjoy watching ftwd.
    And Nick is awesome.
    mellow_93Avengers
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,154
    If they add Fear TWD characters, the only one who interests me is Strand.
    mellow_93jimmorrison369InspTurbinesRoos
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    Ugh.
    It's not called milking, it's called storytelling.

If you need a bomb to go off every 10seconds to keep you interested, find it elsewhere.
    DeanTWDmellow_93GovernatorAvengers
    bsgper4 said:

Ugh.

It's not called milking, it's called storytelling.

If you need a bomb to go off every 10seconds to keep you interested, find it elsewhere.

Yeah, I don't think you know my reasoning.
    Fair enough, I didn't explain it so...
    You're way off though.
    Avengers
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,421
    The chances of this happening are 0.0052%. Don't forget that NG would have to have a licensing agreement to use their likenesses just like they did recently for TWD characters and TWD characters are about a million times more marketable than the FTWD characters.
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

InspTurbinesmellow_93
    I like the camouflage trait idea.
    mellow_93Avengers
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    @jimmorrison369 no biggie. In the real world I'm constantly arguing with ppl to claim to be die hard fans but they complain bc "nothing happened" that episode. People have been dumbed down and don't understand storytelling vs boom boom bam!
    In other words, that's my default when ppl say "nothing happened", complete with an irritated face and grunts.
    mellow_93jimmorrison369Papacas
  • SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    I'd like to get John Murphy or Octavia from the 100 show. Too many grounders around...
    Black_Jack
  • Black_JackBlack_Jack Member Posts: 278
    All of my favourites right in this convo :smiley:
  • mellow_93mellow_93 Member Posts: 109
    @Monsuta doesn't NG put those special radio calls and events for that reason
    I think only one person actually gave me an answer, and the rest just don't like FearTWD lol
    DeanTWDGovernator
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @mellow_93 Why not change the 10 special radio call uncommon into 20 special radio call rare? or maybe 25 call?
    The guaranteed 8 or 10 tokens out of 2 choices compared to the 15 radio call which guaranteed 32 tokens out of 3 choices doesn't look like a good deal.
    Even if they did hired it, it wouldn't change much
    Even with the 15 radio call, the chances of getting something good are slim
    bsgper4 said:

@jimmorrison369In other words, that's my default when ppl say "nothing happened", complete with an irritated face and grunts.

:)
    Fair enough.
    bsgper4
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Since we have Rufus who is in neither show anything is possisble though before they add anymore heroes they need to sort out the problems of advancing them.

The pool was way to big months ago and they added and added and added, with each addtion it significantly becomes harder to get anywhere with the heros and makes the current system unfit for its purpose.
    mellow_93Jadenjmababa
    hey now, no need to be a online tough guy
    bsgper4Governator
  • HaiyanHaiyan Member Posts: 156
    NO MORE EFFIN HEROES. WITH THE AMOUNT OF HEROES AND CLASSES WE ALREADY HAVE, NO ONE'S GONNA GET ANYTHING TO LEGENDARY ANYMORE. UNLESS YOU PAY NERFGAMES TONS OF MONEY
    InspTurbinesCaptainslayerjmababavshield50
This discussion has been closed.