Confession Box for Outpost Raids

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,172

Sadly, @zbot not enough trade goods... Maybe next time ;-)

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    mongo911GrimGaelTheLostOnesbigbeano
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,356
    @BiggyGuyinTWD that must be my doppelganger. The bouncer asks for the code word, if you don't answer correctly you get my zbot clone. Answer correctly and the TG gates of heaven open up and 100K of TG you shall receive. So far no one has guessed correctly.
    ATLAS-ZTheLostOnesbigbeano
  • VakaliVakali Member Posts: 239
    No I can confirm with Biggy, zbot is cheap on TG's and I made a pass also.
    GrimGaelTheLostOnes
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    Revenge, always tastes good... and not bitter...

Well... fairmountmix & Lola & Stu might be, a bit bitter...

Oh well...

I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

MovadoSCBMATheLostOnes
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,409
    @Pig It was nice of you stop by unannounced. But I had no chance to clean up before the visit and the place was... well... a pigsty. :lol:
    DoTakGrimGaelbigbeanoMadi
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    @Movado...

Stone cold........

Well, only in real life, during my younger days...

Now I'm only upset with " stupidity & greed & citizens of Finland "

( a nation of descendents of " Reds or Whites or Cowards "... If it wasn't true, I wouldn't type it... )

But now, I'm just a sweet kind fella...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

TheLostOnesGrimGael
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870

@Pig It was nice of you stop by unannounced. But I had no chance to clean up before the visit and the place was... well... a pigsty. :lol:

I hadn't noticed! Everything looked fine to me ;)
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    GovernatorTheLostOnes
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 989
    This isn't so much a confession but an inquiry. My neighbor Tommy here got the cheese and crackers I left out but decided to challenge my welcoming committee to a game of rock-paper-scissors and lost, is that correct? I have only had my party house open for about a week.
    GovernatorTheLostOnesGrimGaelJimiFaith
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    @OneLessTitan hope you enjoyed your stay and thanks for cleaning up after yourself.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    GovernatorTheLostOnes
  • quitJOSHinquitJOSHin Member Posts: 134
    @Governator
    Just saw that I had a visitor yesterday lol
    GovernatorTheLostOnes
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    Got visits from two friends. Hardly had time to refill the TG box between your visits. Did you guys meet in the doorway @DLich and @Vakali ?
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    DLichVakaligespuer
    Yes, And I swear it wasn't me who left the upper decker in your bathroom.
    TheLostOnesGovernatorGnatevilGrimGael
    @Governator Now you've seen a REAL pigsty!!
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    GovernatorTheLostOnes
    Pig said:

@Governator Now you've seen a REAL pigsty!!

Yes, it might help bring in more guests for you if the TGs aren't in a dumpster. :lol:
    TheLostOnes
    Ran into someone missed on the forums... @Alibaba

His Outpost was up to date with Pinks and a Legendary Daryl. I assume it is the same @alibaba who was an early forum contributor.

TheLostOnes

Yes, it might help bring in more guests for you if the TGs aren't in a dumpster. :lol:

Just bring Glenn and you'll be fine!
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    TheLostOnesGovernatorGrimGael
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    edited January 2017
    Hi @Top8dog , was nice of you stepping by unannounced. Hope you did find it easy to find the create and take the tg?!
    Would have been kind if you would have left some radios. Maybe next time. ;)
    TheLostOnes
  • nezzanezza Member Posts: 18
    Just lean over and grab them! I can smell them.

TheLostOnesGovernatorPigVakali
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    edited January 2017
    Agreed. There are a few outpost designs that one can't reach with a scout on one turn even when there are no blockers.

Unfortunately for me, the team I take with me on a goods only mission isn't the best for battle. Though my scout is Lev 20/6 stars, like all scouts, he is a little short on the health side at 2295. My other two are assault, but one has used his first turn opening the door. But sometimes I get lucky and all the defenders are bunched together close enough that I can knock them out for a turn. Then my weaker assault, Abe, can knock 'em out again the next turn. If more than one of the defenders has resisted the stun, all bets are off and I skedaddle. No sense landing my guys in the infirmary for an hour just for some TG.

My full attack mode team is much stronger and the TG are the last thing I go for. Even then, they often get hurt.
    gespuerKafir
    @Vakali Thanks for stopping by, but you left nothing for @Eb23. You could have left him a couple of Cheez-It packs. My guys were scrambling for something to give them and were only able to dig up some cases of photocopy paper. Sorry Eb23. :disappointed:
    TheLostOnesVakali

@Vakali Thanks for stopping by, but you left nothing for @Eb23. You could have left him a couple of Cheez-It packs. My guys were scrambling for something to give them and were only able to dig up some cases of photocopy paper. Sorry Eb23. :disappointed:

Yes I stopped by, but I have some bad news for ya....

The Juice is loose!

TheLostOnesGovernatorKafir
    > @Vakali said:
    > @Vakali Thanks for stopping by, but you left nothing for @Eb23. You could have left him a couple of Cheez-It packs. My guys were scrambling for something to give them and were only able to dig up some cases of photocopy paper. Sorry Eb23. :disappointed:
    >
    > Yes I stopped by, but I have some bad news for ya....
    >
    > The Juice is loose!

If you are referring to OJ, I checked in and he's gone AWOL. There was a new Bruiser there I didn't recognize and the other defenders said they had no idea where he went. On an unrelated note, they had some good BBQ for me. :yum:
    1RisVakali