Olive branch! A truce?

javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 554
edited January 2017 in Off Topic Discussion
Members of my guild and members of another guild seem to have an ongoing "thing" happening here, with an animosity that is over the top. Yet, I think that if we all met in person, most of us would get along. There would be no name-calling or fist fights, because in real life, rational adults don't behave that way towards virtual strangers.

On behalf of the DTP leadership, @walker_say_what and I would like to take up this tiny bit of space to call a truce. To my guild-mates and my fellow NML community members: when we read a post by someone we may have had words with in the past, let's try to assume the best. If something in what they said sounds like a vague flame, or you suspect someone is trying to draw you into an argument, I urge you to pause before responding. Communication here leaves out the nuances that come with word inflection and we don't yet have a font that communicates voice tone and body language, so if there's any possibility it wasn't an attack, go with the best assumption first and respond as though no affront was intended. Worst case scenario: you were trolled and the post makes you angry—just ignore it.

Can't we all just get along?
Peace.

(Tagging a few people. Totally randomly, of course. ;) )
@WeekOne
@Bill_ZRT
@bladgier
@Top8dog
@Sekushi
@Amazayn
DTP leader
Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
Bill_ZRTwalker_say_whatVerbaubTheLostOnesMoDTy_Marie__GagaWeekOneMystiqueMarkPigArtisansmasmith93skipwood71Squall_NMLSteeboonJayZCherokee_Rose

Comments

• javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 554
    edited January 2017
    edit: thanks for moving this thread!
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
  • DeanTWDDeanTWD Member Posts: 187
    War brewing inside your guild? Nice :D
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 942
    edited January 2017
    I hold no ill feelings for anyone in the game. My motto is, I do my sh*t, you do yours.....and try to have fun ;)

I only post on my own thread or reply when someone tags me. So if I ignore any response, it's because I just haven't seen it yet. It's not because I am ignoring any conflict. In any case, we are all here to either do well on outposts, kick butt on challenges, have fun with episodes and missions, or make some friends during our own time....I don't think there is room for hate anywhere.

We already have those things in common, so maybe we should focus on that instead of trying to hurt each other. <3

Need some visual stimulation?
    Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Join the EH family and party with me!
    Mystiquejavajnkiewalker_say_whatTheLostOnes
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    Eenie, larry, curley, moe,
    Catch a stooge by the toe.
    If he haters, let him go,
    And got nothin to show.
    zbot
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,725
    Man, what a nice feel-good read on Saturday morning. Almost makes you think the world will be okay for the next 4 years with the Drumpf-ster.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    masmith93Artisansjavajnkie
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,422
    @jayz Let's keep politics off the forum.

Please read the rules of the forum under off topics.

Please avoid discussing any sensitive topics which could cause offence to others. Such topics might include (but aren’t limited to): religious discussion, political discussion, sensitive personal issues/problems.

mongo911
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 554
    @skipwood71 I see you lurking up there. I miss you!
    DTP leader
    skipwood71Bill_ZRT
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    edited November 2017
    ..... blah! blah!
    Bill_ZRT
  • skipwood71skipwood71 Member Posts: 34
    I miss you too @javajnkie
    Bill_ZRTBeejavajnkie
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 990
    @TheLostOnes @jester I have no dog in this fight but i do enjoy a bit of chaos. So, maybe this might be in order (Plus, I enjoy posting videos).. LOL
    TheLostOnes