Supplies Trade Event - Info & Official Discussion Thread

1235»

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,063
    Monsuta said:

Invader said:

vshield50 said:

Funny how they can quickly nurf down weapons in a matter of minutes but cannot allow us to level up in several weeks...

Funny how many people rush through their building upgrades by paying gold, just to complain afterwards that they need an update :D

I never buy gold to speed up but I'm already maxed out in about 9 months.
    Glenn as leader, 2x supplies event & the farm raise helps.

One of the reasons I never use Glenn or do Supply missions. Not worth seeing the orange tomato cans. It's a shame. Glenn could be useful if we didn't have the same issue of max supplies every few months.
    Monsuta
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Invader said:

vshield50 said:

Funny how they can quickly nurf down weapons in a matter of minutes but cannot allow us to level up in several weeks...

Funny how many people rush through their building upgrades by paying gold, just to complain afterwards that they need an update :D

Hmmmm. I never pay gold to rush upgrades but I do buy boosters which does increase my food intake --- even though I never do supply runs. But I don't want to be punished for that.

The fact remains that setting a limit on the game's most important resource is a very bad idea. It makes you feel like you have finished with the game.

I'm sure you would feel the same, @Invader if you had tried to maxed out several times for a long time.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    SgtSalamiPig
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066

I'm sure you would feel the same, @Invader if you had tried to maxed out several times for a long time.

Indeed I just reached level 58 :wink:

Will be maxed out around the last day of the supplies for something swop thingy...

And yes...you´re right. You don´t have to rush with gold, but many people who are complaining about missing upgrade possibilities did, I guess.

But I might be wrong...

• WechoneWechone Member Posts: 20
    I would like you to keep the max out food for trade as an option ....It helps get legendary gear that is much needed for me .
    gespuer
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 952
    edited January 2017
    @Juanlo You are not alone. I had to pull the trigger when we could only trade in supplies with 2000 influence. Luckily for me, I never upgraded my walkers in their pit. Enjoy my cheese and crackers, but don't engage my hosts in a game of jacks..
  • SteelRatISteelRatI Member Posts: 3
    Всем привет.го когда мне в новую ги New Alexandria)))
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,563
    Thanks for the event NG! I got about half a dozen new pieces of new legendary items (with varying levels of usefulness) and a bunch of gas which helped me set a new personal record in this week's challenge.
    BttlOpener1RisVerbaubTeeceezy
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    Crap...this was just an event? Why can't this be a permanent fixture?
    DoTak
  • otis509otis509 Member Posts: 19
    I stopped getting trade goods for supplies today. Why I thought it ran till the 23rd
  • otis509otis509 Member Posts: 19
    Oh hell I just realized it's the 23rd today, quests that what working midnight snack will get you
    JayZMaverick1969