Walker Week

Comments

• mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    im with ya @JayZ we need the herd for weekend event & to make it better have higher chances of radios in herd
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,200
    This is a great event and I am already participating! Thanks for giving us something fun, NG!
    David_H79mcbkhicksp_herianalnod
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Yeah I like community events. From the graphic it looks like we will be getting another gold pistol unless they just reused the same graphics. Wonder what its name will be? Sweet revenge was given out at the end of April of last year and I used it up until one of our first shooter weeks during season 7 trials.
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    I'm looking forward to getting this rare(green) golden gun when we hit a billion kills
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    TheSittingDuck
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,740
    I'm REALLY hoping that the pistol is legendary, with the traits being Extended Range (silver), Piercing (gold), and Destructive/Charging/Lucky (gold), but expecting it to have something like Silenced, Deadly, and Accurate.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    JackBauerCaptainslayer

@JayZ, doesn't really matter what traits are given. Once it's out 'in the wild' NG will determine that it's over powered and nerf it. Short of that, I anticipate the Gold Pistol will have these 3 traits.
    1. Bent Barrel - (pull the trigger, your players hand will be blown off)
    2. Plugged Barrel - (not only is it bent, it's loaded with cement at the end)
    3. Restricted Magazine - (only holds 1 round for the entire map, 75% chance that the round has been soaked in water and will be a dud).

With a bonus trait 'Appropriated' - Negan confiscated it during his visit to Alexandria.
    SCBMAJadenp_herianPig
  • TrinityTrinity Member Posts: 64
    Is it an individual event or the whole guild together as an unit?
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,590
    Trinity said:

Is it an individual event or the whole guild together as an unit?

Everyone who plays the game is included as a whole. I can't imagine my guild hitting 1 billion walkers killed. We're a casual guild. :lol:
    SCBMAJadenShut_Up
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    @Governator Slackers!! Lol If you were a real villia...errr.. Hero? you'd take half of all the other guilds kills. ;) Besides your too old to impersonate Carl.
    SCBMAGovernator
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 581
    Seems to me, the best way to kill a lot of walkers is to farm the scavenging missions. Problem is, I spend most of my time and gas on outpost raids to earn TGs to get the tokens.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,590
    sborg said:

Seems to me, the best way to kill a lot of walkers is to farm the scavenging missions. Problem is, I spend most of my time and gas on outpost raids to earn TGs to get the tokens.

I farm the "Hard" Boombox Season 7 mission and kill 100+ walkers. It costs only 1 gas, there's no chance of injury to my survivors, and I pick up around 12K in XP each time. It's well worth the 4-5 minute effort. I also open some crates at the end and I sometimes pick up gold or phones.
    NecroboogieGladiBigRich
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428

I farm the "Hard" Boombox Season 7 mission and kill 100+ walkers. It costs only 1 gas, there's no chance of injury to my survivors, and I pick up around 12K in XP each time. It's well worth the 4-5 minute effort. I also open some crates at the end and I sometimes pick up gold or phones.

Oy...that's some high tolerance for routine there.

gespuerCarl_s_HatGovernatorJohn0069
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @Shteevie @Teeceezy Will there be some small events to help us reach the goal and if so, can you share any info about them in advance? I understand if you keep it "secret", but some kind of roadmap can help us to plan our further moves.
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    Nice event and appreciate you guys for making this game great :)
    1Ris
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    I like new @Teeceezy now, no more 1 word man :lol:
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,580
    @Juanlo Sorry not sorry. ;)
    SCBMADavid_H79Juanlo
    Would it be possible to extend the 1 minute gas one more day, so it can be used for the challenge? Please?
    Marcus6253JayZgespuerMrsScattercushion
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    Just checking, has anybody seen the map where we go around a fence? I havent seen it since yesterday, reminds me of a "bug" where we could't farm
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,740
    @Tapatio75 I got it yesterday, but not yet today. With all of the new, not-farming-friendly exploration missions, I only get the fence map every 2-3 days now, so I'm not sure that it's intentional if you're not seeing it.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    Tapatio75
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    I think I havent seen since the double xp
    Tapatio75 said:

Just checking, has anybody seen the map where we go around a fence? I havent seen it since yesterday, reminds me of a "bug" where we could't farm

I got it twice yesterday and once today. Before that, I hadn't seen it in a long time.
  • NinjoshNinjosh Member Posts: 1
    Is it just me that thinks that they should also half the time it takes to heal all injured survivors, I really want to play but each time I do I need to wait an hour till I can play again
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,065
    I've had that "around the fence" twice today.
    How many scavenge maps did we have? A lot, since they added more then some recently. So it doesn't seem strange to have one not appearing for a long time.
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    So what "mini event" we will have now? My guessing is reduced gas on challenge missions, but who knows what NG will serve to us.
    David_H79gespuerTheSittingDuck
  • ArgosArgos Member Posts: 1
    challeged timer removed. it is not fear. change the rules in the middle of the game it is something of bad players
  • FelioFelio Member Posts: 103
    Do challenge kills count? I thought people would be farming the low-level challenge missions, but the counter didn't go up like I'd expect. I think it might have even gone up less than it did they day before the challenge.
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    @Felio
    Yes, it count as well. Apparently, ppl won't farming walker much during daily activities or they just bore to do it :grin: