When is upgrade to game for cap on max level

I am 58 and holding for a long while, with full supplies. When will we see an increase to the level cap?

Comments

• wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 713
    How could you have full supplies ?
    R2runfast
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @Praisedelord Well, dunno why you not spent those, as in 2.4 update we will not see any building upgrades(cause it is challenge overhaul and I believe it was mentioned somewhere) and 2.5 update will come(lets guess here) 4-5 weeks after 2.4, so you will sit on full supplies for another 6+ weeks(maybe, just maybe, there will be an option for spending supplies for TGs or equip before 2.5, but not anytime soon). Congratz on beeing maxed, but seems you not realized how this game works yet.
    Maverick1969
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,158
    Just to point out that not everyone was able to spend their supplies during the recent event, so you shouldn't assume.
    Mais88[Deleted User]p_herianGovernator
    That's the result of only playing part of the game. Each player decides how they want to play.
  • zboneszbones Member Posts: 161
    58 is max, ouch!!, I am at 52 so I have a ways to go. @Praisedelord I will take some of those supplies :) and God bless you for your your tag, love it!!
  • yoyosyoyos Member Posts: 73
    Trade 6M supplies for 1000 TG hehe
    Ranked Guild Amazons, check out for free rooms :)
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    Be thankful you have maxed out supplies, or have the possibility of maxing your supplies out. It's about a million times better than just having spent millions of those supplies upgrading a newly added level to the Training Grounds and Workshop, only to now have to grind a 100 million XP upgrading all your survivors and the new gear you need to replace the old gear you just got in the last couple of months. Be careful what you wish for.

Tho if you want to wish for something, maybe just a Council Upgrade and maybe Mission Car/Hospital/XP Tents/Supplies Storage...or maybe something entirely new...
    [Deleted User]BBRi
  • ZombieHunterZombieHunter Member Posts: 22
    Please give us some sort of ballpark date for an upgrade. The last real upgrade was months ago. It will help people decide to leave now or wait.
  • ZardoxZardox Member Posts: 123
    Just let us spend them so all this chatter doesn't happen again! I did dump a bunch but nearing the max again. I play a lot and spend money so NG put the exchange back in.
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 982
    edited January 2017
    @ZombieHunter Next update should be before the second part of season 7, say February 9th or 10th. It should usher in a new challenge system.

@Zardox Well, you must not have dumped enough supplies or you should have upgraded more buildings. I farmed with Glenn and probably dumped ~ 21,000,000 supplies. And here I sit with only a bit over 3,000,000 supplies at the moment.

@ZombieHunter Next update should be before the second part of season 7, say February 9th or 10th. It should usher in a new challenge system.

@Zardox Well, you must not have dumped enough trade goods or you should have upgraded more buildings. I farmed with Glenn and probably dumped ~ 21,000,000 trade goods. And here I sit with only a bit over 3,000,000 trade goods at the moment.

That's a lot of trade goods . Did you not mean supplies instead ?
    BttlOpener
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 982
    @wrinkled_bag Thanks for correcting me.