Thanks for the free Loyalty Bundle NG!

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,592
    Oh!! WHEN?? WHERE??? :o
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    WalkerballzSCBMA
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    Huh. Must be for length of time playing. Mine simply said thanks for playing and got 10phones and 1500tg. No tokens. I wasnt mad though. Good stuff that I need. Thanks.
    WalkerballzJaden
  • zboneszbones Member Posts: 161
    agree, thanks, great game
    Walkerballz
  • LootHoarderLootHoarder Member Posts: 123
    Lovely little surprise! Y'all know me... i lurk constantly and typically anonymously and I hardly ever climb down from my mountain of phones to login and comment (wtb those class-based 15-calls @Shteevie !)... but i absolutely had to have my sherpas carry me down to give a personal shout out to NG for the gift. Definitely something that everyone, be they long-time customer, staff, or complete newbie appreciates is the recognition and thanks which you've demonstrated today.

Show the love, fellow survivors!

LootHoarder, Elder of Gas Guzzlers

P.S. @JayZ I love the bruiser tokens.

Yeah, i said it.

Otherwise, preliminary forum data suggests we don't yet know why you got smalled down. My info for all potential categories listed so far are within parameters already mentioned so my bet is based on the time you received it. Perhaps it was initially set to 1500 but was increased/supposed to already be 2500 and you and others similarly smalled down were simply too quick on the trigger busy doing your part to kill zombies for the community event when it happened while others dozed atop the summit of Mt. Cordless?
    gespuerSCBMAGrimGael
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    edited January 2017
    Mine said "Thanks for playing for over a year."

TG: 2500

Playing tenure: October 2015
    Amount spent on game: $300-400
    Player level: 57
    Outpost influence: 2633

I really think it'll be based off when you started playing the game.

Oh, and thanks for the gift NG. In game freebies are always welcomed.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    WalkerballzSCBMA
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    A wonderful surprise! Thank you very much.
    WalkerballzSCBMA
  • ggbatsggbats Member Posts: 210
    Very cool, Thanks NG! B)
    WalkerballzSCBMA
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    We're gettin' closer...
    With my 2nd account I received the message "Thanks for playing for over 100 days" and the gift was the lower bundle.
    With my 1st account I received the bigger bundle (sorry did not remember which message I've got there and didn't make a photo). But with that I've been playing since approx April 2016.
    WalkerballzSCBMAInvader
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,063
    gespuer said:

With my 1st account I received the bigger bundle. But with that I've been playing since approx April 2016.

Woah, I've been playing since mid-march 2016. Got over 100 days message.

WalkerballzBlack_Jack
  • mandi138mandi138 Member Posts: 8
    Must be length of play. I've been playing over a year and received the bigger bundle. I've spent a total of $8 and have 3038 out post influence
    Walkerballz
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2017
    I didn't get any! I'm one salty PnutButtrSandwich. Feelsbadman.
    SCBMA
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Thanks NG! It is length of time in, folks.
    ggbats
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    yes thanks ng for gift i got the 2500 tg & 15 radios ive been playin since day 1 ive spent prob not much less than 2k it is prob just how long ya been playin
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,999
    It must be bas d on how long "you" have been playing
    Nov. 1, 2015 and Dec.8, 2015

• RocketmanRocketman Member Posts: 227
    Thanks ng.
    15 phones 2500 tg and the tokens here
  • DanofthedeadDanofthedead Member Posts: 60
    Mine said 100 days but I've been playing for 9 months
    [¬O-o]¬
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    And l thought loyalty is priceless :lol:
    Anyway thanks for the bundle, but i wonder if there's any 30 days loyalty gift after this? :smiley:
    SCBMA
  • mostlyharmlessmostlyharmless Member Posts: 154
    Thank Young NG, it was a fantastic gift. Have a nice Weekend for all in the forum.
    SCBMA
  • 707EmeraldTriangle707EmeraldTriangle Member Posts: 98
    Whoo Hoo thanks for the gift!
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    Thank you. Very much appreciated! ! I thought both tiers were generous.
    gespuerDotMatrix
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    Thanks a lot! Much appreciated, have a nice weekend
  • Black_JackBlack_Jack Member Posts: 278
    edited January 2017
    Mine said thanks for playing over 100 days and I got the smaller bundle 10 phones 1500 TG , I've been playing since March, I appreciate the goodies thanks NG
    jimmorrison369
  • yoyosyoyos Member Posts: 73
    got "Thank you for playing for 3 days" bundle and I started playing in November :p
    Ranked Guild Amazons, check out for free rooms :)
    ggbats
  • JuanloJuanlo Member Posts: 89
    Thank you very much for the gift!
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    Thanks for the gift, NG!
  • xxarea83xxxxarea83xx Member Posts: 221
    I got the 10 phone, 1,500 TG bundle. I'm willing to bet that you got the higher bundle if you've spent money on the game. Fair enough IMO
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

IGN: xxarea83xx
    Guild: Anti Walkers
    Player Level: 68
    bsgper4
  • JonnyAMJonnyAM Member Posts: 13

I got the 10 phone, 1,500 TG bundle. I'm willing to bet that you got the higher bundle if you've spent money on the game. Fair enough IMO

I've been playing for I guess over 30 days (according to the message) and I received the 10 phone, 1500 TG bundle. I've purchased a couple gas boosters and maybe a couple cheaper bundles. I'm pretty sure the bundle you received is based on x amount of days since registered.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2017
    JonnyAM said:

I've been playing for I guess over 30 days (according to the message) and I received the 10 phone, 1500 TG bundle. I've purchased a couple gas boosters and maybe a couple cheaper bundles. I'm pretty sure the bundle you received is based on x amount of days since registered.

I have been playing the game for over a couple of months, bought a few bundles and gas booster too but didn't get any. Is that fair?
  • snafusnafu Member Posts: 227
    I was linking devices and got 10 phones just for finishing tutorial
    Maverick1969
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 471
    I've been playing over a year and I've spent exactly $0 on the game, and I still got the bigger bundle. Thanks NG!!!
    T_12