Stuck on 14.6 hard mode

MacVMacV Member Posts: 114
I am level 58 player with lvl 20 survivors and maxed equipment. Not getting past 14.6 hard mode. Lvl 22 survivors recommended. It is taking 6 shots to bring down a single lvl 22 enemy, so pretty beat up before I even get to the shooters. Have used various combos including 2 hunters and assault, 2 shooters and hunter, 3 hunters, etc.
Any advice for enemies at this level? They seem nearly unkillable. This is the 1st game I've played, love it, but still learning a lot. Appreciate any tips.
MacV
Guild: The Kingdom Com
"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time." Tolstoy

Comments

• TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 915
    14.5 and 14.6 are impossible in Nightmare at the moment, after last update.

Those who did it before are at advantage.
    Mavericks Guild Family
  • MacVMacV Member Posts: 114
    Thanks, I had read that here. But I am still in hard mode and wondering what I am missing. 14.6 in Hard and 13.6 in nightmare have me completely stumped. I've watched the vids, but that doesnt help much because my survivors and enemies are several lvl higher and harder to kill. Well, unkillable so far. Really frustrated....
    MacV
    Guild: The Kingdom Com
    "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time." Tolstoy
    Troublemaker
  • ZetteZette Member Posts: 223
    Hi! I've been stuck on 14-6 for a while now. Even came to ur thread hoping for some tips this morning. But i finally got it! i used Daryl for retaliate, maggie with a rifle that has interrupt, and another shooter that also has interrupt. use overwatch a lot so that the interrupt will block them from hitting u. u'll still get a few hits but hopefully u can chip away at them before they kill u! good luck!
    MacV
  • StarkhornStarkhorn Member Posts: 68
    @painclasher did a great video on espisode 14 on hard level. You should be able to see it at the below link

General_PainTroublemakerMacV
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 915
    Starkhorn said:

@painclasher did a great video on espisode 14 on hard level. You should be able to see it at the below link

The walkthrough is indeed excellent, but it was done before last update, which made the difficulty get so much harder that 14.5 and 14.6 are simply impossible to beat.
    Mavericks Guild Family
    MacV