Concurrent building upgrades

It would be nice if we could upgrade multiple buildings at once, instead of having to wait for one to finish. As long as there isn't a dependency on one then I don't understand why two buildings could not be upgraded at the same time. It's like I'm always one step behind because of the time it takes to upgrade.
blynknzsmannbsgper4

Comments

• casualaz151casualaz151 Member Posts: 2
    It would be nice if we could upgrade multiple buildings at once, instead of having to wait for one to finish. As long as there isn't a dependency on one then I don't understand why two buildings could not be upgraded at the same time. It's like I'm always one step behind because of the time it takes to upgrade.
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    Patience is the key. And if you are in hurry, use gold. Was not really happy closing to PL58 myself, but all games I know have such rule of building one building at a time(or there is preset amount of builders or any other limitation). We all(unless quit before) one day hit the wall(PL58 now), there is no need to hurry. Not saying it is bad idea, but it worked for many ppl before you and will work for many others after...
    szgerg77