No Loyalty Bundle

anniesprinklesanniesprinkles Member Posts: 268
I didn't receive the Loyalty Bundle. In the NEWS there is the REMINDER note, but when I open the shop it's NOT there. I have restarted it and also cleared cache with no avail. Would you please respond?
"A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
Johnny "Drama" Chase

T_12

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,145
    @anniesprinkles if you haven't done so please contact support from the game. Click settings (gear icon), help, contact us.
  • anniesprinklesanniesprinkles Member Posts: 268
    I just want to make sure, I was suppost to get a loyalty bundle gift, correct? And if I should have, I can't be the only person this has happened to, so why no other posts?
    "A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

T_12
    @anniesprinkles , it's based on account creation date see here support is the right place to contact. Others have said that they saw the reminder didn't see it in shop but later remembered redeeming it when it was first offered on 1/26/17.
    I did click gear (settings), help and no contact us is an option. The closest thing is Connection and Performance Issues, but none of the choices are close to my issue. You know this really is a piss off. I play this game everyday and it all ready takes up to much of my time. Now I need to contact (?) and I'm searching around to find contact us, not being able to play the game, do my laundry, take my dog for a walk, wtf. Where is the CONTACT US?? Sorry but this is time consuming and I feel it SHOULD NOT be an issue...
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

T_12
    I just read what you wrote, ive been playing two different games on two different devices that I started at the exact same time. I received the bundle on one, opened the other one and it's not there?
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

T_12
    There where two different loyalty bundles we have gotten already, yes?
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

If iOS then click on the FAQ question to unlock contact us in the right corner.

For android, there's a little icon on the right corner.
    I'm android, clicked gear in right hand corner, clicked help, I do not see a contact us option. The closest thing is Connection and Performance Issues and none of those choices have anything to do with this. By the way thank you for your help and fast reaction. If I seem unappreciated I'm sorry because I do appreciate your help very much.
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

Ok are you using 2 separate google play account to play? The save game is linked to google play.

This is what it looks in iOS, my android device is out of battery but it should be similar, there's a little icon where contact us would be.

I hear what your saying about possibly forgetting I got it, because I thought that also, but the gift included 120 hunter and bruiser tokens. I've been working hard on my hunter upgrade and can not remember what I got it up to, but my bruiser survivor is 60/120 to upgrade, so there is no way I opened it and forgot.
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

No, I'm anti-google anything more than I have to. Even though there is 30 gold for setting up a google save game thing I won't do it. So that can't be the issue. By the way the other game I play that I did receive the bundle on, I'm playing on my Amazon Tablet that I have to sideload this game every time there is an update.
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

yoyos
    Thanks for ur help. I tried to send u a screen shot but I don't know how. I saw where u have the contact us, but I do not see one on my end. I'll just keep searching around, it must be here somewhere. Have a great day and thanks again. Now that this is what it is, I don't think I want to bother anymore.
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

I don't know if ur still reading these, but if u are when I click gear (settings), help. I found Feedback & Community, then one of the options is, How do I send you feedback and when I hit that it says, If you have any comments or suggestions send us a message! Tap the contact button on the top right corner of this FAQ & get in touch. Do you think that will get me to support?
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

Yes that's the one.