1 BILLION KILLS CONGRATS EVERYONE

Wahoo we did it >:)
WalkerballzR2runfastDLichjimmorrison369keithVakaliCarlymostlyharmlessRedEye52mcbkhicksTheSittingDuckPain WalkerGovernatorZetteLadyDixonSooksSquall_NMLTinyBaiLingVerbaub

Comments

• WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    Yay!! Great work everyone!!!!
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    mcbkhicksTheSittingDuckSCBMA
  • rustynailrustynail Member Posts: 154
    edited January 2017
    No free community prize this time. I see the only "prize" is an offer you have to pay for :'( Oh well maybe next time.
    Smooth but strong and on the rocks.
    strideyMaverick1969RedEye52SCBMADeanTWDInvaderJonnyAM
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    conrats yall... yea were gettin it monday when event is over... high 5 to all yall
    rustynailWalkerballzTheSittingDuckT_12
  • rustynailrustynail Member Posts: 154
    I apologize. I saw no announcement, only an advert to buy the community prize, as soon as the game popped opened. I am exceedingly calm, one has to be to survive the zombie apocalypse.
    Smooth but strong and on the rocks.
    mcbkhicksT_12
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 540
    It was easier than I thought
    T_12
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Show us the pistol!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GovernatorT_12
  • TheSittingDuckTheSittingDuck Member Posts: 208
    Show me da moneey !!!
    SCBMAatrainofficialT_12
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    Show me a pistol with excellent traits!May we please get at least extra range trait,so annoying 2 scavenge one up nowadays!
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,068
    This is what we got.

@Liberter Sorry, my French is very limited. But it's at 13 UTC/GMT and if you are in France that would be 14h, I think. Otherwise you need to restart the game (I had to).
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    KARAZIPKALI
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,740
    Lol, I actually already had a basically exact copy of the pistol that we got as a reward.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    Jaden
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,068
    @Liberter
    Au moins, je peux encore lire un peu de français. Mais j'ai vraiment besoin de google translate pour écrire quelque chose en français. C'est une honte depuis que je l'ai appris à l'école. (I hope any of this makes sense. :P )
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Anyone really think we wouldn't get it?
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Verbaub
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    Naw,this game has way 2 many active players across the globe for that 2 happen!