Walker Week Gifts

Comments

• Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    That's great @Aniel !
    Walkerballz
  • tigerfeettigerfeet Member Posts: 54
    Have the same gun @Aniel happy with that.
    Walkerballz
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    Mine has the same traits and you could see them before actually claiming the gift. So I think everyone's got the same.

It's a fine gun, I like it. :)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    T_12WalkerballzMovadoSquall_NML
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    Thanks NG.
    Walkerballz
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896

THANKS NG!!! I'm happy!!
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    Squall_NML
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    My first level 20 pistol
    WalkerballzJaden
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583

My Golden Commander is already in my workshop. :sunglasses:

Just to get some polish.

vshield50WalkerballzGovernatorJaden
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Teeceezy said:

Same prize for everyone. Weapon level will depend on your highest level Shooter. :)

That are some interesting news...
    Does that mean if I have only lvl 19 shooter, but other classes are already got a minimum of one lvl 20 survivor the gun would have been delivered as a lvl 19?
    I always thought that the equipment lvl depends on the highest survivor lvl no matter which class.
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,063
    gespuer said:

Teeceezy said:

Same prize for everyone. Weapon level will depend on your highest level Shooter. :)

That are some interesting news...
    Does that mean if I have only lvl 19 shooter, but other classes are already got a minimum of one lvl 20 survivor the gun would have been delivered as a lvl 19?
    I always thought that the equipment lvl depends on the highest survivor lvl no matter which class.
    Nope, highest survivor from that class.
    Guess they don't want to sell guns that can not be used when bought.
    gespuerMovadoSCBMA
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,063
    Went from lvl 18 to lvl 20 survivors this weekend. The first lvl 20 pistol. And it is pretty good. Awesome. Thanks NG.
    MovadoSCBMA
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    Thanks for the pistol prize. I must say, I had assumed the 'golden' would only be in name; with the rarity color in green or blue. But it came out as a standard-issued Legendary with relatively decent traits. Fancy touch, NG. For me, I dont need anymore pistols so I scrapped mine, but that's not to tarnish this fine weapon given to us for free. Thanks again, NG.
    stolenSCBMAShut_Up
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,592
    I was waiting for a golden interrupt... :( Anyway thx
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    JackBauer
  • PassiePassie Member Posts: 26
    Not bad the gun... although i prefer a gold piercing all day long!
    JackBauer
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,689
    @gespuer As far as I can tell, item gifts for a particular class have always been tied to the highest survivor of that level (at least dating back to the first version of Lucille, 9-10 months ago).
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    gespuerjimmorrison369SlowMo
  • TheSittingDuckTheSittingDuck Member Posts: 208
    Dang! Now I don't know which one to upgrade ("Need Only One"). Well, thanks for that, NG! :p

Screenshot_2017-01-30-18-18-04
    Screenshot_2017-01-30-18-18-15
    Squall_NML
  • HunterKillerHunterKiller Member Posts: 10
    @TheSittingDuck
    I'd keep the old .50, the higher critical chance and higher critical damage is a good combination
    Shut_UpTheSittingDuck
  • xyzxyz Member Posts: 44
    @TheSittingDuck
    The second pistol old .50 is better makes bigger damage I have a similar one in my workshop.

TheSittingDuckSquall_NML
  • xyzxyz Member Posts: 44
    edited January 2017
    @TheSittingDuck
    The second pistol old .50 is better makes bigger damage I have a similar one in my workshop.

Sorry for the double post can't delete the first one.
    TheSittingDuckSquall_NML
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,689
    @TheSittingDuck Definitely the second one. You can get pretty much guaranteed critical on a Shooter almost every single turn (from Sure Shot and their charge attack), so the 40% damage boost is definitely better.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    TheSittingDuckSquall_NML