Explain Yourself!

Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,392
Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

evilightsszgerg77capibarajavajnkieantSCBMAArtisansmasmith93TheLostOnesVerbaub

Comments

• mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    And, I thought I had " troubling pervisions "...

Oh my...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

SCBMAArtisansmasmith93Verbaub
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,824
    Ohhh.. That's really nasty... Nasty!! :#
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    mongo911SCBMAbigbeano
    edited January 2017
    Goodness... a fun parade of Camel toe sliders....

Shteevie... Post sum pictures... ( your fan club, will increase " exponentially "... Honest !!! )

SCBMAbigbeanocapibara
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,392
    This video is life-changing:

Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.

SCBMAVerbaubXenathewarrior
    Oh dear God... It's real...

• ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    mongo911 said:

Goodness... a fun parade of Camel toe sliders....

Shteevie... Post sum pictures... ( your fan club, will increase " exponentially "... Honest !!! )

How many times do I need to increase the exponent before my fan club of one gets any bigger? [By the way, my grandma says hi.]
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    SCBMAPowerUKATLAS-ZT_12
    Shteevie... Tell yer Grandma, that we ( misfits of the board ) are very pleased, that you are here, and that you constantly " try " to help...

( most of yer ' fan club ' wont admit that they are in. it, because they don't want to pay " club dues "... Such is life... )

edited January 2017
    Oh I'd say " interesting ", is a understatement...

Errrr... @masmith93... If " you " and yer " krew " could come up with an " American Version " of that video, ummm... It would be helpful in keeping me off, drugs & alcohol...

Honest...

masmith93Xenathewarrior
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,392
    There's an argument to be made that LARPing would be the US equivalent.

Xenathewarrior
    Shhhhhhh @Bill_ZRT...

( it's a subtle attempt to have masmith93 do a video... Her girls would display a certain " cavalier attitude " toward human sexuality... and truly ride the horse stick, for our " edification "... )

It would be " Preformace Art ", and worthy of masmith93 efforts...

masmith93
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,707
    > @Shteevie said:
    > Goodness... a fun parade of Camel toe sliders....
    >
    > Shteevie... Post sum pictures... ( your fan club, will increase " exponentially "... Honest !!! )
    >
    > How many times do I need to increase the exponent before my fan club of one gets any bigger? [By the way, my grandma says hi.]

Yes, 1 to the infinity power is still 1... You're right, it's hopeless.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]