Finishing Outpost raid while in Struggle shows the attacker as defeated

JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
Sometimes I finish an Outpost after defeating all defender and taking the box while somebody of my team is in struggle.
Although he still has 2 turns to struggle left he is then counted in the outpost log as "defeated".
-----------------
Remember to use your charge abilities
T_12SCBMA

Comments

• bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    @JackBauer I think... thats how it's supposed to go. Are the other two members on your team dead? If so, they're basically saying you're in a struggle and no one can help you, so obviously you die - even if you have the wrestler trait which I think is nonsense bc it's gotten me out of more than one jam. It should work solo as well.
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    No, he isn't the last man struggling. One of the other two are taking the crate to finish the raid.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    SCBMA
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    Well damn. That's weird and uncool as hell.

I'm rereading your post... are you saying the other two are alive but hit complete while the third is in struggle and it shows on the log that one of your men died OR are you saying that you were defeated in the raid and lost tg and influence?
  • DCNatsDCNats Member Posts: 223
    edited January 2017
    I've had the same thing happen. If you complete all three objectives but have one survivor in a struggle and at least one other one who is fine (if all your remaining survivor(s) are in a struggle, you will lose the raid), the log will show the one in the struggle with an X even though they still had a few turns left. I don't think it really changes anything (no extra hospital time) so it is just the optics in the log.