Trade Restocks

Been stuck on 249 Rick tokens since before Christmas... trade restocked around 111 times since. Not a single sniff of Rick, Carol, Negan, Michonne, Morgan, Dufus or Carl.

Wtf. Surely rotate it a little fairer NG?
Marcus6253RickGramescarlos1981Jadenbsgper4

Comments

• TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,143
    That would be nice, but unlikely. They'll tell you to use the 10 radio 'special' hero calls. Ugh.
    R2runfast
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    Good point @DeanTWD - I've never seen Michone, Rick, Carol, Carl, Can't recall Morgan either TBH. Thats in 3\4 months - since i started. I have had Dufus tokens, but i ignore most of those, Had Neegan a few times, but not as Much as others
  • DeanTWDDeanTWD Member Posts: 187
    It's a pain in the ass. I used 70 radios on the 'special' Rick calls the last time (last week or the week before) and got sod all.

Tempted to bin the whole 'let's get heroes shite' but that kinda leaves me at an end game now. Not really motivating.
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    In the end seems like the best way to get the hero token you want is to use the 10 token call.

For example I wanted to unlock Michonne. Went through at least 3k radio burn of 15 calls and never saw her.

On her hero day, burnt about 700 radios on her hero call and was able unlock her.

15 radio is good to have a variety amount of tokens at 32+

However if you are close to promote/ upgrade a specific hero trait, then their hero day gives you a better chance
    DeanTWDggbats
  • DeanTWDDeanTWD Member Posts: 187
    It's frustrating. Not sure why they can't just rotate the heroes around a bit fairer. Even if I got 4 Carl tokens once every 10 days, it would still taken me about 6 years to unlock him and upgrade him. Sure the game will be dead by then.
    quitJOSHin
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    I've had Michonne once - on that special occasion when you got 5 instead of the usual 4 tokens. Dont know about most of the others but I think I never had any Rick, Carl, Carol, Morgan or Rufus tokens. Negan I had, I think... ah, I don't know.

Anyway there are some heroes I seem to get all of the time while others are absolutely rare or even non existent.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Zardoxggbatscmyx4bj