So special 10 call is the same as a 5 call with a slight chance at a hero token... Is it worth it?

For me I feel it is a waste to give up hard to come by phones for a weak return... So many times I have tried only to be upset with myself because I knew better... The 15 call is at least something ... Hopefully I can skip the temptation not to fall for the special 10 call... True I can't tell the future but almost always I'm pretty sure a big disappointing spin is inevitable... What do you think? ...Are they worth it or a waste of resources? ...A good thing or a rip off?... Does it enhance the game or make it less fun? Your oppion matters!!!

Comments

• bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    Nah,at least not 4 me anyway!However,some pple enjoy it.Most of them are folks with maxed out survivors probably.Not at that point yet in the game so I use the 5 and 15 options!These are much better if your wanting to improve survivors rarity and traits! I view the special call as a big risk,sorta like those expensive scratch off lotto tickets.
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Watch all the Videos in the video section where people are burning Radios on this 10x call.
    After that you will know your answer.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • hiplnsdrftrhiplnsdrftr Member Posts: 198
    less for more is generally a bad idea.
    exploiting the loophole loophole
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    #1 lesson is...

the is no advantage from NextGames, espically when " they " say or infer, those wonderful words, " this is the best way to play "

The metrics of their advice is based upon their Company " Prime Directive "

( thru intelligent software coding, maximize/manipulate/squeeze the most money from the sheep Customer... )

Yer on yer own...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Reproduced without permission from Dean but reproduced anyway because it was so funny!

"Do you like wiping your bum with a single layer of tissue? You know the paper that tears and you end up with poo on your finger? If so, the 'special' 10 calls are for you."-------DeanTWD.

Remember according to Shteevie the hero calls are working as intended. I don't agree with that just quoting him. He says that the ten radio hero call results in more hero tokens per radio than non hero calls. Well isn't that special the radio call labeled hero call results in more hero tokens than non hero radio calls. It should , that's why it's called a hero call and the hero calls cost too much of a premium (double the radios used) for what little we do get in hero tokens as well as survivor tokens.
    T_12DeanTWDSCBMA
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Can we merge this with the 300 other threads that say the same thing? Asking for a friend...
    Mabiki
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    DeanTWD said:

Do you like wiping your bum with a single layer of tissue? You know the paper that tears and you end up with poo on your finger? If so, the 'special' 10 calls are for you.

Maybe that was what Daryl taught us. I still can't remember.

TransmuteJunGrimGaelDeanTWD