Ch 12 mission 4

I am comparatively new to TWD and struggling to get through this mission. I have watched videos of this but my map is different in that there are more walkers near the start and can get to the dynamite to put in the fuse but by that time I am surrounded and my survivors are all struggling. I use a combo of hunters and shooter and they are all lvl 13 with good weapons. I am lvl 31 and cannot upgrade council until lvl32. I have tried this mission lots of time in different ways but there are literally lots of walkers.
Any suggestions grsteful.
I have read the tips/strategies but cannot find a solution. Everyone seems more experienced and the videos look easy but always my layout is different with walkers in different places.

Thanks for any tips.

Comments

• Nightwolf1986Nightwolf1986 Member Posts: 46
    There will be a building that you can upgrade. Look at your car / walker pit or storage supplies. Then you can upgrade your council and increase the level of you survivors and use stronger equipement
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    edited February 2017
    Took me a while this - It took me till this mission to realise you don't have to Kill all of them to pass the mission. I always take a shooter vs Tanks, I think i had a Hunter and Assault. Silver Large Cal, Silver Spread helped. After the Dynamite, i stayed at the top, moved as quick as i could to the exit, taking out any that were close and with the rule fo take as many out as possible with hunter\assault. I will say, I believe i was a lvl35 at that point. That was just 3\4 weeks ago
    Take the shot that kills the most - You'll shoot less, and therefore attract less, less chance of getting swarmed. If your mnot killing the first lot in single attacks, then i'd hold back, upgrade kit\survivors first

Regarding the camp upgrade, I'd disagree with the above on Walker pit for now at your level. To benefit, you either need to max out walkers\specials, which will cost more TG. That can be better spent on Tokens\Weapons from the store. Just my opinin BTW, no offence meant to him

Training Grounds, Workshop, Farms, Hospital, Mission Car, will be of more benefit to your player level, and game play. Storage only when you need more to upgrade the the council. Walker Pit, Tents and Radio Tent can all wait for now.
    jimmorrison369
  • piratepirate Member Posts: 35
    Thanks for info. I am going to have to upgrade my survivors and equipment but its slow going trying to get enough to upgrade to next level. My equipment definitely needs upgrading but cant do it until i am at next level. I am so impatient but will persevere.
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    @pirate - That pretty much the exact same issue i had around that level. Poor Kit. It was aobut then that i realised it was worth slowing down to upgrade kit.

As you get more advanced, it'll take longer to upgrade a team of 24, or whatever you have, The upgraded kit will then last a lot longer and will be worth it
    Thanks for advice. I am going to upgrade team/equipment but it takes a long time to get TG even with double TG.
    Just plodding on doing previous missions on hard/nightmare.
    Just a question. Why is it more TG for some of the team than others. Thanks
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    @pirate
    Do you mean, XP? Are you wondering why some survivors cost more XP to train them?
    I thought it was TG. Under my team members it says next lvl 180k TG. Some are less tg some more
    Sorry it is xp
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    edited February 2017
    Ok, sorry, sounds like it's a different language than English which is why I was confused.

I don't know for sure, but I think if you've upgraded a survivor's traits, it cost a little more to train them? Yeah, I can't remember clearly, I used to know this. And hero training costs seem to be less than regular survivors.

Edit: I type too slow :)
    pirate