no mans land fair play. now on facebook

2»

Comments

• Nick19Nick19 Member Posts: 3
    Yes that's the screen shot posted under @chronicman! That guy is a liar & a cheat!!! He went on the Guild Alliance page bashing people for cheating when he cheats & Hacks! At least the people in Guild Alliance stood freely on their own & said that they used NG's shoddy programming! They've done their time so how long are y'all going to keep punishing them for something some of you did too!!!
    baknsdlCaptainslayerjester
  • UncasUncas Member Posts: 12
    Cheat the game seven day ban and back. Upset on the forum banned for good? Double standards. ban for good!
  • buchizombiebreathbuchizombiebreath Member Posts: 1,131
    i didnt use this sides!! :-) :-)

this was a mistake cause i was interrested for the game when i played this game 2 weeks!!

i am not a cheater and the most of you know this. i make my 430 stars weekly very honest and have to pay for this a lot of gold

the support can look into my account every time when they want

i dont have any secrets
    jesterLightfeet
  • nickc25nickc25 Member Posts: 309

hi guys!

i am standing just for fair play!!

i know the bug was there and i didnt use him!!

some guys are bad players and wanna cheat!

they search for bugs and this is no fair play!

some guys build a site on facebook for cheaters and they are loosers! they kicked all out from 200 members to 60 cause they dont wanna make the game better, just use the bug alone!!!

feel free to join my facebookgroup who every one can join and named players!

we can link this name to ng!#

the guild alliance is for

making the game great again

and fair play

greetings buchi

*losers :lol: #SpellingPolice

Revolutiongamer is recruiting 200+ star players - search for Revolutiongamer and request to join today!

Join our guild chat with GroupMe!
    jesterArtisansJulia999antPapacasDangerBwrinkled_bag
  • dhusagardhusagar Member Posts: 36
    I would be interested in hearing from shteevie, what NG believe is a genuine score (without using methods that were not intended by the developers).

I have been consistently scoring 430-460 per week, with occasional increases when a challenge has farming possibility.

I would have thought that anything over 500 would mean that some "exploit" was being used. However, only NG would be able to define that.
    Julia999mandi138
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    > @Shteevie said:
    >
    > The people who abused the exploit enough to upset the fairness of the leaderboards got what we felt was stern, but fair.

Thats interesting. I used it. And basically only used it on 1 mission for fun. But I intentionally got less stars, and I was definitely not trying to upset the fairness of the leader board.
    It actually cost me more because I was running 7 gas missions when I could have being playing normally.
    Oh well
    Julia999SCBMABttlOpener
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 989
    @JayZ Just have to keep smiling.

• PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    @masmith93 A Monty Python reference could only improve the level of this thread!

@Pig I thought we were the popular front....

Really guys, you just made me laugh out loud while eating my lunch alone at a restaurant. Facing my ipad and tearing up alone. I wonder how sane people ll around me think i am at this exact moment?

Albatroz!!!!
    TheLostOnesSCBMAPigLightfeet
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    I have been missing out on some great stuff here. Hope everyone will kiss and make up.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    SCBMA
  • mikpay2316mikpay2316 Member Posts: 110
    So really he's just mad he got booted and went to start his own group. Lmao. "Who's coming with me."
    OG Mike 420 - MAVERICKS FAMILY 4 LIFE!
    baknsdl
  • mikpay2316mikpay2316 Member Posts: 110
    All I can picture is Tom cruise walking out of the office in jerry mguire.
    OG Mike 420 - MAVERICKS FAMILY 4 LIFE!
    Pig
  • buchizombiebreathbuchizombiebreath Member Posts: 1,131
    i am dont mad :-) the new group is just a public group for fair play and not a closed group for guys to share "tips and tricks"
    Artisansggbats