If you could Replace a Hero...

Who would you choose to replace, with who would you replace them, and why? Except for Rufus (I know what you were thinking) (Let's keep it civil)

I would replace either Tara or Rosita for Sasha.
For me Tara was never really a major character to begin with, especially to be added in a game, but her Leader Trait makes up for it. As for Rosita, she's cool, but doesn't stand out much in both comic or show. Sasha is the best shooter they got now, best replacement for Andrea. The lose of Abraham made her stronger, unlike Rosita.
bigbeano

Comments

• Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    Rufus for Father Abraham , priest robes and all
    BBRiant
  • hiplnsdrftrhiplnsdrftr Member Posts: 198
    No offense meant to any actual living person, but Tara, OMG what a waste of a hero, the character does almost nothing in the show, the actress has totally let herself go, I realize the character is meant to be boring and beyond average actually nondescript and the actress nails that, but really, Sasha or even Enid would be more relevant to being a hero in this game. And considering that there's already two ghosts as heroes how about either of the old guys? The RV old guy or Maggie's dad would be better heroes than Tara. And if you factor in villains like Negan then for sure the ghost villain The Governor or Darryl's brother should have qualified long before Tara... Only thing I can figure is that AMC kinda dictated what characters to be heroes in the game because otherwise including Tara is just plain foolishness and lame beyond the worst nonsense I've ever witnessed in a game. If I ever accidentally unlock Tara I'm deleting the game app. Seriously.
    exploiting the loophole loophole
    Troublemakerbsgper4papajon81war
  • TWDSkutterTWDSkutter Member Posts: 160
    Get rid of anyone and replace with Stu (assuming he has been found).

Quite a lot of people are thinking "huh?" about now ...
    This space for rent

["Retribution" guild ... email [email protected] for info]
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,461
    edited February 2017
    Tara is good for Overwatching strategies and her healing helps a lot against Saviors.

Rufus has good traits (still eager to know what his 5th trait is) and I can't see how he is disposable.

Weakest Hero for atm is Morgan, mainly because the bodyshot situation (melee is pratically useless rec 25+). Otherwise he would be a beast for Overwatching strategies as well.
  • mellow_93mellow_93 Member Posts: 109
    Hey now, I said keep it civil
    That means no bashing people for their looks
    OK, so let me put this delicately...

1. Part of my job is casting talent, I've done this for 18 years in NYC, Tokyo, Paris and on location all over the world. The job of every actor is to maintain a certain consistency over time, which includes their size.
    2. When a horse or a dog or a gerbil or a giraffe gives birth, guess what they almost instantly look like? Like they were never pregnant. The only reason an old or post-birth human gained weight is because they ate too much and/or aren't active. Most of the professional models and actresses I work with are the same size after as before child birth if not slightly thinner because they take their jobs seriously and they want to work, not be written off a production.
    3. It's the zombie apocalypse. At this point on the show every single character except maybe Negan should be emaciated. Viggo Mortensen lost 30 pounds for The Road. (The abundance of healthy looking characters and brand new clothing seriously have hindered my enjoyment of the show.)
    4. I answered the OP question with my opinion that I would replace Tara for the reasons I explained. I don't care what the perk is.
    5. Unfortunately, as the "heroes" of this game are based on characters on the TV show, who are played by actual humans, it's difficult to separate criticism of the character from the actor that plays them. As I stated "No offense meant to any actual living person".
    6. Sorry but I have better things to do than memorize the names of dead characters... but I think there's a Merle, a Dale, maybe a Mr. Greene in that bunch I cited.
    7. Likely to be be deleted or closed I imagine. Enough said.
    bsgper4SCBMAPerdtinsrmcn1031mellow_93
  • DanofthedeadDanofthedead Member Posts: 60
    I would trade Tara for Sasha because Sasha is a bad ass
    [¬O-o]¬
  • fire_waterfire_water Member Posts: 257

I would trade Tara for Sasha because Sasha is a bad ass

I so wanna see her in game
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    So glad you've put this delicately... :s

Well, you can unlock Tara in the game, no worries, because she's thin in-game. Also looks tired... Has bags under her eyes, too...

Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    jimmorrison369GebobsSCBMADoTak
  • papajon81papajon81 Member Posts: 35
    @hiplnsdrftr
    I totally agree with your assessment of tara as both a show character and a game hero. completely worthless.

as far as new clothes, there are stores still full of 'new' clothes sitting on racks in many stores that the survivors scavenge in. clothes are not a high priority survival item that gets taken quickly. what gets me on the realism is how well the roads are cared for. i know around here a road that doesn't get driven on for a month gets covered in leaf litter. a month later roots of vining plants and crab grass growing. within a year with no traffic and no maintenance a paved road looks like a path through the woods. all the roads in the show look like the black top could've been laid a week ago.
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    My golden retriever gave birth to 14 puppies when she was about 9 months old (this was just before she was surrendered and we adopted her). She had to wear doggy spanks for like two months.
    DoTak
  • fire_waterfire_water Member Posts: 257
    Jaden said:

So glad you've put this delicately... :s

Well, you can unlock Tara in the game, no worries, because she's thin in-game. Also looks tired... Has bags under her eyes, too...

http://37.media.tumblr.com/5c7240c53234229c072b468cb8202101/tumblr_n5fb6gk6Mz1rmj411o4_250.gif

:D
    @fire_water ya looks ok there... and some attitude. ; )
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    edited February 2017

> @hiplnsdrftr said:

> No offense meant to any actual living person, but Tara, OMG what a waste of a hero, the character does almost nothing in the show, the actress has totally let herself go, I realize the character is meant to be boring and beyond average actually nondescript and the actress nails that, but really, Sasha or even Enid would be more relevant to being a hero in this game. And considering that there's already two ghosts as heroes how about either of the old guys? The RV old guy or Maggie's dad would be better heroes than Tara. And if you factor in villains like Negan then for sure the ghost villain The Governor or Darryl's brother should have qualified long before Tara... Only thing I can figure is that AMC kinda dictated what characters to be heroes in the game because otherwise including Tara is just plain foolishness and lame beyond the worst nonsense I've ever witnessed in a game. If I ever accidentally unlock Tara I'm deleting the game app. Seriously.

She Let Herself go??

She had a baby...unreal...

"The rv guy"

"Maggie's dad"

"Daryls brother"

Yea you seem like the person that everyone should listen to....

You are being harsh. Is there ONE person here who could name ANY of the RV guy, Maggie's Dad or Daryl's brother let alone all three of them? Even more so when they have spent 18 years casting talent all over the world? No way could you name ONE of them let alone two or three of those people on The Walking Dead television show, the biggest show in cable where Daryl did not exist in the comics and they are three of the most easily identifiable on the show.

Guessing the person is just trolling with the selection of examples they put out there ;)
    mellow_93
  • Black_JackBlack_Jack Member Posts: 278
    I would replace all the heros except Daryl, with non heros, don't care for the rest, dont even put them in outpost.
    Pity Maggie's Dad or Mr Green not mentioned here as Herschel, even has a challenge named after him ....
  • AnielAniel Member Posts: 96
    edited February 2017
    My two cents.

Tara: Overall concept is fine, but her model... I barely recognized her.
    Lets be honest, her actress has "more meat" (not that I dislike) than the one in the game... :P

Okay, on serious note...

Perhaps she is the one I would replace with someone else, but I don't know who, perhaps with http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Dawn_Lerner_(TV_Series)

Morgan: his concept needs a rework, but I wouldn't replace it, he is a melee with defensive abilities, but in this game you should barely let them hurt you, his passive should be different, instead of charge points on hit it should give you a chance to be healed on hit by a small %, this would have a better synergy with his tank nature and make him viable.
    mellow_93