For people who have unlocked Michonne

2»

Comments

• SlowMoSlowMo Member Posts: 203
    @fire_water My experience with the special 10 calls is you'll consistently get hero tokens but in small quantity like 10 or 32. With 15 calls you don't always get hero tokens, but if you are lucky you can get 128 or 256. Really, it's all RNG.

I would say stick to 15 calls but if your heros are really close to unlock/upgrade/promote to next level, like 20 to 50 short, then use the special calls. I think a lot of forum members are adopting this strategy.
    fire_water
  • papajon81papajon81 Member Posts: 35
    I hoard phones for michonne 10 calls. I have her 41 from legendary
    atrainofficial
  • papajon81papajon81 Member Posts: 35
    I love my golden goddesss

SCBMA
  • fire_waterfire_water Member Posts: 257
    Yay i just unlocked her !! So happy , my valentine gift comes a bit early lol
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I nlocked Michonne a few months ago, but I have never used her on a mission since she is my 5th best warrior. Sometime in early 2018 when I have enough tokens to get her fully upgraded, I will let you know what I think.
    SCBMAJackBauerpro_dj
  • BoofBoof Member Posts: 11
    I tried unlocking her...got very frustrated.

I had 94 tokens going into this.

I figured with ALL the heroes, using the 15 call would result in washed out results. Plus, I can't recall getting any Michonne, Rick, or Carol tokens from using the 15 call option ever.

So I opted to use the 10 call special. After all, there is a better chance to pull her tokens....lmfao.

I ended up spending all the phones I had saved up...690 of them. I ended with 450 or so tokens.

I have since spent another 30 and got 10 more tokens.

I got Rick this same way for about 300 phones, and figured double that for Michonne, besides I was already almost 100 tokens ahead.

At this point I'm beginning to wonder why bother...
  • stopdecker34stopdecker34 Member Posts: 9
    I got her in 6, michonne calls super lucky
    Starkhorn