Thanks for the Update Gift.

It is helpful (a bit) to unlock all the new heroes.
JackBauerWalkerballz

Comments

• AnielAniel Member Posts: 96
    My Negan is now promoted to 4*. Very appreciated.
    Walkerballzbsgper4
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    Awesome! Thanks NG!
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    SCBMA
  • VakaliVakali Member Posts: 239
    Thanks, nice little gift for another update.
    Walkerballz
  • buddy9053buddy9053 Member Posts: 15
    I'm one step closer to an epic Negan!
    Walkerballz
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,171
    Thank you for the update gift! The phones and TG were especially appreciated.
    R2runfastWalkerballz
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    Thanks! Always nice to get free stuff!
    1RisWalkerballz
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    Thanks guys.
    Walkerballz
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 579
    Thanks NG!
    Walkerballz
  • snedgersnedger Member Posts: 2
    Yeah cheers - since update, scavenge mission has level 21 walkers, up from 19 - have tried twice, but can see no way to avoid heavy injury every time.
    Might as well pack up, saving for any upgrade will take too long.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,382
    @snedger are you playing normal or hard scavenge missions?

Also do you have any 6+ star survivors? This would increase the difficulty but it shouldn't be that much more difficult, just take your time and upgrade your gear.

If you have Level 20 survivors, with decent gear handling up to level 23-24 walkers shouldn't be a problem.
  • mostlyharmlessmostlyharmless Member Posts: 154
    Thanks a lot for the update gift.
    Walkerballz
  • snedgersnedger Member Posts: 2
    zbot said:

@snedger are you playing normal or hard scavenge missions?

Also do you have any 6+ star survivors? This would increase the difficulty but it shouldn't be that much more difficult, just take your time and upgrade your gear.

If you have Level 20 survivors, with decent gear handling up to level 23-24 walkers shouldn't be a problem.

I have 1 survivor with a purple star. Just started training to get peops to lvl 18 - only 1 so far. The only thing that changed for me today is the update.
    Winnable hard scavenge before update, heavy injury failure post update.
    I will slowly upgrade, earning so little with heavy injury total wipe out delays means that I'll probably manage just a few hard scavenge missions per day, rather than 10-20.
    I had realised that pushing myself in the stories meant that I was going up against increasingly difficult walkers, a bit above my pay grade, but now it's ridiculous
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    Many thanks here as well.

The Negan tokens bumped him to epic for me. Saves me from having to waste radios on the 10 radio call when his day comes around! Very happy about that.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    Walkerballz
  • Cherokee_RoseCherokee_Rose NML Moderator Posts: 795
    Thanks for the update gift NG :smile:
    Walkerballz
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    Yes... thank you very much! 🌹
    Walkerballz
  • RocketmanRocketman Member Posts: 227
    Tank you tank you :)
  • ZardoxZardox Member Posts: 126
    Thanks NG!