We need instant 3-star for challenges mission which are lower than our level !

2»

Comments

• AnaAna Member Posts: 28
    I'd love to be easily entertained. Would make my life much easier too
  • @Ana By lazy, I was referring to the just give me 2* penalize me 1*. Or let me just pay to start at this level.
    It's not like I'm enjoying those rounds of terrible rewards either but those lower rds take only a minute.
    Like an arcade game, you don't get to start at the big boss, you have to start at the beginning no matter how many quarters you put in previously
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
    [Deleted User]
  • AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
    I don't even care to watch videos to get 3 extra locks after low tier missions. The same with locks for gold. In my opinion NG loose profit on it.
  • JayJay Member Posts: 33
    @stuffnthangs : yeah, you re right, but thats not tempting enough for some ppl to repeatly doing it. its better to get fewer gold/radios while doesnt need to repeatly play it again and again. they should allow us to choose whether so start from the beginning or at our survivor/council current level...so benefit everyone
  • AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
    That's right that low tier map cost small amount of gas and you can play few times instead of 1 on high tier. So there need to be other way instead of skipping tiers to keep prople playing low tier with smile on face ;)
2»