340 radios = 40 abraham tokens

This game is a joke and the "special" 10 calls are a joke , well im only doing 15 calls from now on. I wonder whats the percentage of "increase" we get on these calls....is it .025 increase? Or is it just an increased chance to waste radios?
pro_djsrmcn1031Papacas8N8VudnikDanofthedeadHaiyanLadyDixonCyberHunkbigbeano

Comments

• DangerBDangerB Member Posts: 231
    I do the same. "Never again" I say. But then Abraham comes along, and I really want Abraham so I say what the hell. Lucky for me we had radio weekend and I budgeted 100 radios for him. I'll see what happens when I log today, judging by the title of the post I assume its Abraham day.
    If I go in knowing I will get screwed then perhaps I wont be as dissapointed
    PapacasggbatsDoTakbigbeano
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,740
    I've gotten 128 Abraham tokens three times and 256 Abraham tokens twice via 15 radio calls. My Abraham is at legendary without spending a single radio on the BS 10 calls.

Sorry for your misfortune. Hope you have better luck with calls in the future.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    DanofthedeadStarkhornLadyDixoniozzeg
  • misfit44misfit44 Member Posts: 484
    I went in knowing id get screwed over by nextgames but i want abraham a high level so i thought "well 340 radios ill at least get him epic"...yeah not even close the best i got was 128 morgan tokens....yeah thats what i wanted. I got 2 epics and 6 rares and 10 maggie tokens and 10 tara tokens , the rest were all uncommon...
    Everytime they update something pisses me off , but i didnt think it would be this.
  • papajon81papajon81 Member Posts: 35
    bad luck man, i did just as good with 60 radios
  • jeffstasykjeffstasyk Member Posts: 162
    This reminded me that I wanted to try....I just recently unlocked Abraham finally...

Only have 28 radios...

First call....hit 128 Abe tokens...it can be so unfair...sry man...I got almost the best outcome...and u got shafted...

(Michonne day yesterday I spent 50 radios...got michonne tokens on all 5 calls...they were low ones tho...32 and 4-10s...but still...was crazy to get em on every call)...

So I'm sure that the next 100 I spend on 10 call will be blanks...I'm on a hot streak
    Papacas
  • pro_djpro_dj Member Posts: 12
    150 radios = 20 his tokens today.
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    120 radios a bug fat 0 Abraham tokens. Such bullshit. Once again I will say never again until they change the hero tokens calls.
    VudnikDanofthedead
    I spent so many radios getting daryl legendary and after i did i said ^#%% this , no more , never again....so i guess its partially my fault for falling for the "event" again.
    Papacas
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    Just did 2 Abe special calls. First one got two uncommon (new 10token count though). Second call, 128 abe. Heh. I will continue to use special calls.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,917
    Just in case it wasn't said before it's RNG. Individual results may vary as shown by the various posters.
    misfit44
    Lol
  • feracolyteferacolyte Member Posts: 163
    i wonder if it would make sense to guarantee at least 10 of that heroes tokens for the special call. 1 radio per token is already a pretty bad trade since 1 radio costs 600tg and 1 hero token costs 200tg. even if it would allow quicker unlocks for carl and michonne, we still need thousands of tokens to upgrade/promote them. or another thought would be to eliminate the regular survivors from the possible pulls. if 4-5 new heroes are coming the pool will need to be narrowed at some point
    jimmorrison369
  • thansonthanson Member Posts: 52
    I spent about 100 radios today to get the last 40 Abe tokens needed to unlock him. Holding back what I have left in hopes of finishing Carol.
    Still locked: Carl, Carol, Ezekiel, Michonne
    Coming Soon: Eugene, Father Gabriel, ?
    My wishlist: Aaron, Andrea, Beth, Bob, Dale, Hershel, Jessie, Lori, Merle, Noah, Shane, Simon, T-Dog, The Governor, Tyreese
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    RNG my assignment. After 12 calls I should have at least got the dreaded 10 tokens. But not even that.
  • StarkhornStarkhorn Member Posts: 68
    I spent 40 radios today on Abraham call and I got 30 Abraham tokens....enough to get him to epic. So basically out of the 4 calls, I got 3 * 10 Abraham tokens.
    The 4th call was 2 * 10 maggie tokens...........
    @jacobwiedhat +1000 million billion trillion kazillion nextgamescrewsusillion.
    jacobwiedhat
    edited February 2017
    Well it sure looks like its random...everytime this happens i see around 4-5 people defending it (those who had luck) and around 20-25 people denouncing it (those who didnt)...totally random brahs!
    jacobwiedhat
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    Im about done with normal survivors so focus more on heroes. Wil save phones to use them on specific hero calls of my preference.

Got 30 michonne yesterday. It's not much but more than in the previous month.

Would love more but take what i can get.
    atrainofficial
    Okay thats nice..but how many radios did you use to "take what you could get" @MadPuppy ?
  • DangerBDangerB Member Posts: 231
    So the 100 I budgeted I lied. Burned through all 700 I had saved, all on 10 calls (minus 2 or 3 15's to "reset" the RNG wheel, or whatever we crack heads do when we spin the Radio wheel and get a stretch of bad luck). I don't care, shut up, I know 10 call is a gamble, but it's my gamble, stop laughing at me. Got Abe to Epic +1 trait, dodge, nice. Plus a ton of good epics for token fodder, and a legendary bruiser. So I'm happy 7.5/10.

Guild mates always score a little better than me. "Hey how do you all score better?" We have Abraham, and he pretty much gives everyone a silver skull trait and Gold Health crosses... You don't have Abraham? WTF are you doing without Abraham?" I say "I don't know. I hoard all my radios and still can't seem to get him?' They say spend your radios dumb ass. So I did and it was fun. But now I only have 8 radios and It makes me sad, but then I say Bitch Nuts over and over again and it makes me happy again.

Now a have a shit ton, or an ass load? (not sure of the metric conversion for tokens, leagues maybe). of tokens, and expendable legendary non-heroes for even more tokens and I don't know what to do.

Way Way to many 2 stars though. That would be my only gripe. Remove non-heroes. And if it Abraham's special day, then just make it Abraham. The 180 Morgan token I could do without.
    ggbatsDoTakant
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    Friends don't let friends do the 'special hero' call.
    Although I finally broke today and actually did the abraham call 300 radios later 190 abraham calls (8 of epic) NEVER AGAIN
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    DoTak
    Nextgames loves to do the run around , i love how i complained many times about being disconnected when overwatching and they said it was my connection...and low and behold they fixed it this update! What a surprise it wasnt my fault! and it was nextgames fault!....i am ever so surprised. Next update they will probably say the programming on 10 calls was messed up lol.
    Starkhorn
    Jooooke!
    Starkhorn
  • jacobwiedhatjacobwiedhat Member Posts: 37
    misfit44 said:

@jacobwiedhat +1000 million billion trillion kazillion nextgamescrewsusillion.

My comment just disappeared...... :/
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    I think they should have a minimum guaranteed tokens for a hero event.. for example if you do 10 calls all at once, then you are guaranteed 25 tokens + whatever you get from the calls... that way you never end up with 0...
    ant
  • SpeedsSpeeds Member Posts: 64
    @misfit44: I't all about luck. you either have it or not. You did not, and I am sorry to hear it, but I did, so that kind levels my emotional state. Point is that there is nothing wrong with the calls system. To uphold that I present my case: Yesterday I decided to burn as many phones as it takes to get Abe to legendary. Well, it took 47 calls (470 phones) to get me roughly 700 Abe tokens which I believe it to be a decent amount. I usually got Abe tokens at least every 3 calls, most of them being 10 and 32, but I also got 2 times 128 and 1 time 256.
    In short... it is not the game's fault, it is your luck vs the RNG.
    bsgper4