5 new coming soon hero slots

Comments

• thansonthanson Member Posts: 52
    edited February 2017
    Shteevie said:

No one has guessed correctly yet, but the speculation is fun.

There is a very lucrative new way to get tokens in the update, as you will soon see. Hopefully this helps ease the concerns about collecting so many new heroes. There will likely be a rotation of which characters appear in each "hero week" from now on. And we'll continue to add ways to earn tokens that players will be able to choose to engage with or not.

Currently, there are no plans or discussions to change the nature or functionality of the token items, but rather to add things to the game that can be rewarded with tokens.

Can you hint if all five are currently on the show vs. older characters that have died? Also, if Jessie ever gets added we need scissors as a new class of weapons for scouts.
    Still locked: Carl, Carol, Ezekiel, Michonne
    Coming Soon: Eugene, Father Gabriel, ?
    My wishlist: Aaron, Andrea, Beth, Bob, Dale, Hershel, Jessie, Lori, Merle, Noah, Shane, Simon, T-Dog, The Governor, Tyreese
  • Alin109Alin109 Member Posts: 28
    So in the end i am more than 100% sure of Ezekiel , Sasha and Dwight....now for the next two , who knows
    thansonDLichbigbeano
    edited February 2017
    Alin109 said:

So in the end i am more than 100% sure of Ezekiel , Sasha and Dwight....now for the next two , who knows

Those three sure seem to be the logical choices. After that things are wide open especially if they are willing to bring back deceased heroes from earlier seasons.
    My wishlist: Aaron, Andrea, Beth, Bob, Dale, Hershel, Jessie, Lori, Merle, Noah, Shane, Simon, T-Dog, The Governor, Tyreese
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    I think heroes should be removed from the game if they die in the show... and then replaced with another hero and the tokens just convert.

So Glenn should be replaced with Dwight (for example)... keep the same leader trait too to avoid an uproar... but I do think too many heroes will ruin the game...
    JadenSCBMAbsgper4thansonShut_UpCaptainslayerszgerg77DeanTWDcrambert_neciozzeg
  • CommanderCommander Member Posts: 3
    Sasha(Assault)
    Aaron(scout)
    Enid(Shooter)
    Ezekiel(Warrior)

Sasha's main weapon is an Assault i don't see as a hunter.
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,562
    When I upgraded the app this morning i came across these pictures in the details section.

This one would suggest Sasha and Dwight

This one would suggest Ezekiel

Final 2 i'd think would be Eugene and Father Gabriel (or instead of Father Gabriel maybe someone from the kingdom)

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    JackBauerSCBMAthansonRedEye52
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,073
    Ezekiel is actually the reward for finishing the second half of the season missions.
    So he is the fact.

Sasha and Dwight is very likely too.
    bigbeano
  • HamphilHamphil Member Posts: 36
    I hope one of them is Rufus' cousin from the city. While Rufus is a moonshine makin' good ol' country boy, his cousin will a strait laced, suit wearing business man from the city. Oh, the wacky and crazy hijinks they'll encounter when their two worlds come together in the zombie apocalypse
    DLichTransmuteJunJadenVerbaub
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    edited February 2017
    I'm confused as to why is Dwight an option? Asking seriously. I mean I know Tara isn't the most relevant person on the show and we have her but Dwight? And is he a hero or villian? So far he's just numnuts.

With the exception of Sasha, the hero's we currently have are show staples. I'm so boggled at adding new hero's bc there's no one else that's made any significant impact and half a season isn't enough for me. Especially since it took this long to get Morgan who's been a part since S1E1.
    CzarnyJoedwin64
    @bsgper4, in the comics Dwight become a pretty important character
    TransmuteJunDeanTWD
  • jeffstasykjeffstasyk Member Posts: 162
    Yea Morgan was in pilot...but then was in like 1 of next 50+ eps...then came back around what? Season 6....not exactly a staple himself....Sasha been on for whole now...gov. era...so that makes sense to me...dwight prob makes sense since I believe going forward he will be around...Tara seems to get unwarranted hate around here...

I personally would like some of the dead characters...Shane should be a powerhouse whack job who can 1/100 times turn on you and kill ur own team!!! Haha
    @jeffstasyk, I was kind of hoping they were going to actually do that with Negan. Every now and again he would just randomly hit one of your other survivors with Lucille
  • DazzFosterDazzFoster Member Posts: 26
    Governer bundle today could that be a hero coming???
    RedEye52
  • DazzFosterDazzFoster Member Posts: 26
    Governer bundle today could that be a hero coming???
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,740
    @DazzFoster Nah. Character-specific bundles long predated the hero system. There are bundles for characters like Dale, Tyreese, Heath, etc. as well, and I doubt any of them will be heroes.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,647
    @DLich You were a few minutes faster than me. :D

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    DLich

bsgper4
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    @Hamphil hmmm. Okay. I'll wait and see. Currently not impressed him him.

@jeffstasyk Nah. Morgan literally saved Rick's life in the first episode. He's pretty relevant and a staple. Without him being around the support and excitement knowing Morgan would be featured again at any point was massive. So. And the simple fact that there were episodes that took us back to him and his story makes him more worthy.
  • CzarnyJoCzarnyJo Member Posts: 70
    They can't add hero from the past, because they need new heroes for episode missions. I thought about governer, he could be amazing hero, but added only if he would be at least mentioned by somebody in Season.
    We know that characters from Walking Dead don't like talking about the past so I think any killed characters couldn't be added in this season.
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    Another 5 show characters yay :-1:
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    TransmuteJun
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    > @Shteevie said:

> Currently, there are no plans or discussions to change the nature or functionality of the token items, but rather to add things to the game that can be rewarded with tokens.

That's disappointing.
    TransmuteJunDodkongWalkerballzRedEye52
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Sooooooo. Destined to never get enough tokens to unlock Michonne, Rick, Coral or Morgan now......
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    WalkerballzRedEye52
  • AssAss Member Posts: 9
    Sasha
    Ezekial
    Dwight
    Richard
    Benjamin
    New heroes are great and all but I've been playing since February 2016 and heroes became a thing in July 2016 when 2.0 was introduced link here...

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/13062/whats-new-in-2-0#latest

I still don't have Rick unlocked. 7 months later and the shows frontrunner is still a pipe dream.

Although it's cool in "theory" to have new heroes I would really like to unlock and play with the heroes the game already has before the pool gets more diluted.

RedEye52
    Nice catch on confirming Dwight (hunter?), Ezekiel (warrior?) and Sasha (assault?)! Can't wait to find out who the other two are. Really hoping they go back and introduce some classic characters.