Stuck chapter 6 mission 5

Ok so I am trying to figure out how to complete check 6 miss 5, no matter what survivors I use or what technique I try I get completely bombarded by walkers. I have an android phone. Can someone please help me out:(

Comments

• WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    edited February 2017

YouTube is awesome for getting ideas and such, best of luck!!
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    bigbeanomomtwdbearReapers
  • momtwdbearmomtwdbear Member Posts: 2
    When all 3 turns are done and walkers go in, that's when I get bombarded:/ the videos I've seen all show only around 3? I've tried to follow their moves step by step and it still never works. Ugh irritated
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    Oh, okay, I remember this one, yes, it is a tricky one, take small moves, do your best to stay away from the holes .... don't rush and don't give up, you will get there, overwatch is handy to use, just take your time and you will beat this, lvl up your gear and or survivors will also help if you have that option
    Again, take your time
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    momtwdbearbigbeano
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    edited February 2017
    And remember what Stu taught you.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    Walkerballz