What is everyones star count up to?

OpieN98OpieN98 Member Posts: 50
I just hit 512 stars. Curious to see how everyone else is getting along.

Comments

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,712
    I'm sitting at 286. I've exclusively played challenge missions since it started yesterday. Haven't used gas on anything else or wasted any gas (e.g., let my tank sit full), except when I was sleeping.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
  • MaD VapoRMaD VapoR Member Posts: 37
    321....still pretty easy for me. lvl 20/lvl 20 right now and when I hit the lvl 21 walkers I'll start getting dinged a little more often. Pretty much been doing the challenge exclusively.....cats pajamas I tell ya! I usually maxed out just over 300, but looking like I'll hit over 400 with challenge rework.

Woop!
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    One of my guildmates is just shy of 700
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    The_LoraxBigBaldEd
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    Nearly 500. Previous high was 401 and that was tough. I feel I have enough to get through all three Lev22 missions which will put me up around 630+.
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    Going to need the herd to boost up those stars!
  • Survivor6ixSurvivor6ix Member Posts: 131
    Sitting around 440ish at RSL 21.
  • flyingcowkingflyingcowking Member Posts: 409
    744 for Niko here.
    Flatulent person
    WalkerballzGovernatorBigBaldEd
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    edited February 2017
    267, RSL 16 2nd round. Lvl16 survivors. Waiting for gas tank to fill so i can take the 8 gas in TG store, then will be breaking 300, and possibly my all time best of 319.

Edit - Well my intial estimate was way off. 393 so far, and I'm only just starting RSL +2. I'll admit, that as a F2P player, getting 30 extra gas (Crates, and 2 x TG) has helped this
    Walkerballz
  • ernestpastranernestpastran Member Posts: 7
    Walkerballz
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,168
    edited February 2017
    Wow, I'm an underachiever! Just 372 stars for me (although I'm about to use the 12 gas accumulated in my tank). I only purchased 1 tank of gas with gold, though. I'm guessing the people with 700+ have been using boosters?

Okay, 20 minutes later, having used all of the gas in my tank, I'm now at 401! :smiley:
    flyingcowkingWalkerballzp_herian
  • _wendy__wendy_ Member Posts: 171
    I'm at 630. Highest star count before was 410.
    Walkerballz
  • Aeshur005Aeshur005 Member Posts: 114
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    399, no booster or anything, level 20 survivors. Planning on getting at least 3 more stars before I go to sleep. Just waiting for my gas to refill...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Walkerballz
  • bababooeybababooey Member Posts: 147
    Coming up on 600 getting tough.
    Walkerballz
  • deb1hddeb1hd Member Posts: 333
    I'm up to 552. My highest ever was 403. I still got some stars left in me.
    Walkerballz
  • la_ll64la_ll64 Member Posts: 61
    Right now i have 720, i use to get max 400 before The uppdate
    JazzzInvader
  • ray5545ray5545 Member Posts: 152
    edited February 2017
    Touching 800 so far
    Jazzzggbats
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,065
    Getting to 440 after 2 days, 3 more days to go.

I'm aiming somewhere between 700 and 800 on Monday.
    Seems possible without spending more then the usual amount of time.
  • iozzegiozzeg Member Posts: 158
    685 and only 2 days of time, my previous max was 430, if @DLich is right (and I'm sure he is) with the caculations I'm aiming at somewhere 900-ish
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    Just babystep from 600 now. Further stages getting tough, but with RSL bonus stars it seems there is some sense to go even for 1star results. My previous best was 423, so Im guessing 750 is not impossible for me and at least, I will fight hard for 740(token crate). Lets see on monday.
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    Me bout errr.. 280 something.. Guess i'll break my own record, but still won't push to the limit :wink:
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    719...previous record was 401. But now I´m burned in the woods...no chance to reach the next goal :neutral:

Jenng
  • VudnikVudnik Member Posts: 307
    838 so far. Still pluggin'.
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    It seems like the "Into the Forest" mission is going to end most folks challenge this week. There are just too walkers coming from both sides to fight your way to the exit and once you get deep into level 26, the spawn delivers both armored and fatty walkers.
    Invader
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,442
    Yay me! 662!!! Rsl 22, second batch.
    WahooDawgggbats