Oh Hunter Where Art Thou?

2»

Comments

• LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    Don't sell ya bruiser Senoia,I throw my beast in for later rounds,240+...with no extra stars! Thanks you NG!!!
  • SenoiaSurvivorSenoiaSurvivor Member Posts: 528
    I'm becoming more if a fan. She's pretty tough. :)

Rough vs a fatty-I mean he will stand there and take a beating,which is all my Hunter and shooter need-opportunity.I prefer when I throw his inhuman ass into a pack of walkers-he takes a hit an stuns...I mean up to 2 levels higher,which he's a 15.
    I wish I could stun a fatty. Still working on best way to take them out when you don't have the luxury of distance. Seems best to avoid them, if you can, until you have everyone's charge ability.

• mindsoremindsore Member Posts: 70
    assault/bruiser class can stun the robocop/armored walkers, i have had no luck stunning #everybodyzbabymomma/fatty walker. i love gunning them down with my hunters pairing right equiptment is key and special attacks. they are game changers.
    SenoiaSurvivor
    If I can't have a hunter, can I AT LEAST have an upgradable level 10 gun??

See this is where I think weapon trade within guilds would be useful. Maybe make a weapon or survivor "dead" after one trade (you know. .. like Dirty Santa) so a legendary doesn't get passed throughout the entire guild.

So I'm going to ask you @WastelandDan because I'm afraid to post a general question for fear of the responses! I'm not a competitive player so I don't get the purpose of guilds. Bragging rights for ranking? At this point in game design there doesn't seem to be any other benefits.

• mindsoremindsore Member Posts: 70
    @SenoiaSurvivor I'm in episode 9 and 10 in nightmare mode, episode 12 done. 3 level 15 hunters, walkers dont stand a chance... ;0)
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    @SenoiaSurvivor Main purpose of guilds is to share knowledge and help each other! Stars are nice, but up until recently the rewards were not very good.
    I feel like I have gotten a slew of better rewards in the last few days, specifically from personal and guild challenge bonus cards.
    @mindsore Sweet!

@zoson That's a good perk. It's just me and hubby in our little guild.

• sborgsborg Member Posts: 542
    I've noticed that armor for hunters is pretty scarce, also.
    Agreed @sborg and decent warrior armour-haven't had any luck in that dept.
This discussion has been closed.