Too many bruiser and scout tokens and gear?

I use my bruisers and scouts the very least of all of my players and yet when it comes to reward crates, phone calls and trade good shop items it seems as though I receive the vast majority of items for those two classes. I'm sure it is paranoia to say the game knows I barely use them and yet showers me with all the best stuff for them...What are some others experiences in this regard?
jimmorrison369General_Quatre

Comments

• oraceaoracea Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    I have a similar experience.
  • SmartieSmartie Member Posts: 2
    Same here plus also a lot of assault gear (little less than scout and bruiser, but still more than average) and I hardly use them.
  • DreadzDreadz Member Posts: 42
    Think it's called "rebalancing" and I find exactly the same as you, if ever a legendary find comes out, 90% of time it's bruiser gear :(
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Dreadz said:

Think it's called "rebalancing"

You should call that bullshitting ;)

NG always tells us, that all is based on RNG...but that´s simply NOT true :D
    SCBMAAlin109Mabiki
  • bigmacbigmac Member Posts: 131
    I'm the same but opposite. All my stuff is for warrior and bruisers I'd kill for a good scout weapon I've got two legendary Scout weapons in one legendary Scout gear. Been at level 20 for a long time now. Just got that Scout gear Deering the last full Supply trade off in the stores was a godsend.
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    It's doubly annoying since i have 2x the number of NON scout/bruiser (non-hero) survivors, so my Scouts/Bruisers are WAY ahead star-wise. I have to remember NOT to upgrade them to 8 stars until I have 3-4 other survivors ready to promote as well, or else my RSLs will go up. I made that mistake once, but luckily it was manageable until other survivors caught up, but with the vast gaps between star-promotions, the next one will take FOREVER :(