Upgrading training grounds

Help - I need 1.7m cans if toms to upgrade this building and storage only hold 87+ k . Do i have to keep upgrading storage to get enough to upgrade training?

Comments

• BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 878
    Yes you do. If you have Glen, take him on as many missions this weekend with the double supplies event and upgrade your supply storage.
    Walkerballzfire_waterInvader
  • piratepirate Member Posts: 35
    Thanks and i have glen but why him in particular
    @pirate If you put Glen in the leader position (the first position), he gains additional supplies for the xp gained in each mission you run.
    Right, thanks

This would be the setup I use
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,035
    Maybe I'm reading the first post wrong, but you said your STORAGE is only 87K? You need to build food storage plots to increase your amount of food storage, unless you want to pay gold for the missing supplies.
    fire_waterInvader[Deleted User]
    My max storage is 871560k so if i upgrade farm plots can I get storage to 1.7m to upgrade training. I am doing missions to get double but will have to upgrade farms so storage will hold more, is that right?
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    pirate said:

My max storage is 871560k so if i upgrade farm plots can I get storage to 1.7m to upgrade training. I am doing missions to get double but will have to upgrade farms so storage will hold more, is that right?

You don´t have to upgrade farm plots first...but the supplies storage ;)
    bigbeano
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Upgrade storage until you can hold more than 1.7 mil, then stop (for now). Then you can build up tomatoes for your training grounds. Don't forget to keep upgrading those farms, you'll need them
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    Upgrading storage is boring and takes forever. But you need to do it to be able to store enough supplies to upgrade other things.

Upgrading farms is boring and takes forever. But you need to do it to be able to generate enough supplies to upgrade other things.
    1Risbigbeano
    I know but I need over 1m to upgrade one storage plot and about 407k for the other. How do i get it if my limit is 871560. Sorry for going on but not being playing long.
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Then you have to upgrade the 407k storage first. This should be your priority. Still time left this weekend to collect those double supplies! :)
    Invader
    Thanks i will persevere.