Does the double supplies from farms working?

Is it just me?

It seems like the farms don´t produce in double time...I´ll make an investigation ;)

Comments

• DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    Production is double but capacity is not. To get double, you need to harvest twice as often.
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Dale said:

Production is double but capacity is not. To get double, you need to harvest twice as often.

Thx...I´m aware of that. But it "feels" like it´s the same amount of time for the same amount of supplies...
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Mines growing food like they are using GMO and steroids like there's no food inspectors!

Production for someone at max farm level and plots is 36,000 a hour.
    Invader
    Shut_Up said:

Production for someone at max farm level and plots is 36,000 a hour.

I know...I just started a timer to check this :smiley:
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited February 2017
    Or you can click on your food meter in the corresponding status bar unless you were being sarcastic about the timer I can't quite tell.
    I started my timer 8:26 pm...now it´s 9:12 pm...just earned one farm and it was about 4 thousand something.

Usual effort is 6000 per hour...

Shouldn´t it be like 6000 after 30 minutes?
    It´s 6000 cans after 60 minutes.

That is the usual amount after 60 minutes...where is the double supplies production then?

@Shteevie
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,789
    @Invader regular production is 3K per hour so 6K is double.
    zbot said:

@Invader regular production is 3K per hour so 6K is double.

Are you sure about that regular 3K?

Seems not true to me...at least I reminding different.

Anyway...thx 4 reply...I´ll check this after the event :)
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    The fact that the event is more than a day into its lifespan and no one else has posted about this issue tells me that it's working as intended.

Any other time there's about a dozen posts within 5 minutes of the event start saying it's not working properly.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    Invader
    Dodkong said:

The fact that the event is more than a day into its lifespan and no one else has posted about this issue tells me that it's working as intended.

Good point...but usually I´m beeing attacked in outpost quite more times then once in three days ;)

Everybody is lost in the new challenge system :)
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,789
    @Invader this question comes up every time there's this event so I have it memorized for level 10 farm.
    Invader[Deleted User]Fester17
    zbot said:

@Invader this question comes up every time there's this event so I have it memorized for level 10 farm.

Accepted!
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Dam, I completely forgot that the farm doubles. I was thinking it was only for rewards (which I don't get because of my level).
    That explains why my farms were maxed sooner than I expected them to.
    SCBMA
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    @JayZ, they don't have a FU button, so I just had to use LOL.
    :D
    SCBMAJayZ