NVM

LordNeganLordNegan Member Posts: 27
edited February 2017 in Suggestions & Ideas
Since this suggestion received far more ridicule than I had hoped, I'll just drop it... remind me to never suggest anything on this forum.

Comments

• Cherokee_RoseCherokee_Rose NML Moderator Posts: 795
    Lol @Pig I can't help but wonder what you had in mind.
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    @Cherokee_Rose I'm not even sure myself, but it's not quite any of the options currently available. Maybe I'd know it if I saw it.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    Cherokee_Rose
  • SynapseRangerSynapseRanger Member Posts: 233
    Knowing NG, they'll add an RP section to the forum because of this.
    Good luck, dumbass
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,355
    @LordNegan , it's not ridicule but I don't think the readers understood your suggestion. I kept reading and I still don't understand what the suggestion was.
  • LordNeganLordNegan Member Posts: 27
    It was a suggestion on how to upgrade purchased gear, such as Lucille, Abraham's Rifle, Carol's knife, etc. Getting components by scavenging and dismantling unwanted gear. I'm sure I'm not the only one a bit frustrated that money we spent on weapons and armor can't be upgraded similar to characters. I just wanted to add a bit of humorous spin to it. I failed. I get it. It won't happen again. I'm done with this forum
    @LordNegan It was not my intent to ridicule. I think I understood your suggestion and it's not a bad idea. I did find some humor in it and was a bit distracted by all of the 'f*ckity f*cks'. Then I got to the end and it seemed threatening towards NG. I know you were speaking as Negan, but it seemed like a creative attempt to threaten, bash, and take out your frustrations. Perhaps that may not have been the best way to get your point across. The intent of your post got lost in there somewhere. So I really had no idea how to react. Anyhow just wanted to give my perception.
  • LordNeganLordNegan Member Posts: 27
    @Cherokee_Rose
    You obviously don't follow the Walking Dead comic. Have you seen the uncut season 6 finale? The f-bomb is what makes Negan iconic. He uses the word multiple times in a sentence. Yes, I was role-playing the character to add flavor to the suggestion. By no means was i threatening anyone or the company, but I can guarantee that Negan, more so the comic version than the show, would make threats. He's probably the most popular character in the comic series if not any comic title for a very good reason. It's really too bad that you can't experience the true Negan if you don't go beyond the screening of the program. Again, to make it perfectly clear, I was not over will ever intentionally threaten Next Games, any employee, or member of the forum. I apologize if anyone felt that way.
    @LordNegan I do follow the comic and I have seen the uncut version of the season 6 finale, so I know the f-bomb is Negan's go to word. I actually prefer the uncut version to the watered down one that we see on TV. I did find the humor in it as I said. You nailed the role play. I just think the suggestion got lost in the role play and maybe some didn't understand it. It was a good idea. I was just offering up that it could have come across differently. I didn't necessarily think that you were being threatening, just giving us the full Negan experience, but couldn't be 100% sure. You've cleared that up. No worries. :smile: