Comments

• InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    avelardez said:

It's a challenge alright.

How did you manage this..? :o
    edited February 2017

Go for it @Invader !

No chance to make it through the woods anymore. Like NCDawgFan already pointed out...the swarms are to heavy at that point. Unfortunally I didn´t managed to find some assault weapons with base level 20 and wide arc so far, so my rifles are on level 22...

• bababooeybababooey Member Posts: 147
    edited February 2017
    Have to hit 700! So close ! My guild are fucking gangsters btw.....
    @TransmuteJun My lesson is learned...never underscore yourself. I made it twice through the woods :smiley:

MrsScattercushionTransmuteJun
  • jeffstasykjeffstasyk Member Posts: 162
    I just got to 625...which was fully finishing all 3 levels of round 20...1-star most of the last round...lol...

Using lvl 17 survs...so I didn't think I would clear 20x3...previous high was 315 stars..so just about doubled up...

Didn't fare to well on my crates thru the challenge...but for me it was alot more fun than previous...chasing those crates...
    InvaderMrsScattercushion
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    I commented too early.... Ah well.

639 stars for me, using lvl16 Survivors.. My previous best was 319\320... I've just unlocked lvl20's That'll be fun... Good job my Hosptial is upgrading!
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 336
    3 of my guildmates have 900+. I'm stuck at 787.
    BigBaldEd
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    Maxed out at 839 with my lvl 19's
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    bigbeanoMarcus6253
  • DangerBDangerB Member Posts: 231
    921, 1 more to give me 26 more. Stupid into the woods. 1 more day to try. Also I thought we were getting better rewards? Nope just a ton more green crap. As for the deluxe. I guess just xp and an epic bruise weapon. Little disappointed
  • BigBaldEdBigBaldEd Member Posts: 130
    Last big score was 385. Now i'm at 672 and going. Surprised i can keep up with lvl 22's w/my lvl 19 survivors. All that grinding with hard mode scavenge missions is good for something! \m/ Wanna try to hit 750 or 800 at least!
    bigbeano
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 7,089
    edited February 2017
    Had to stop to 769...

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent - My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    Done , it cost me almost 60 $ Canadian on healing and gas to max out ... if I ever see Into the Woods again it will be too soon ..
    JulialiciousInvaderMystiqueBigBaldEd
  • JulialiciousJulialicious Member Posts: 193
    Japes87 said:

Done , it cost me almost 60 $ Canadian on healing and gas to max out ... if I ever see Into the Woods again it will be too soon ..

yeah, it's just wasting gold and frustrating if you want to compete. :( i don't know how long i can still waste my time for this ...
    Julia - "the puppet master - the secret leader of the council!!!" =D

Retired Leader of Sisters Family

BuckzzMystiqueJapes87
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,068
    I guess I can enjoy the challenge much more because I'm not a competitive player... I had fun pushing myself to my limit and didn't pay for anything (wouldn't have made any sense cause I already hit the wall yesterday... or was it the day before even?).

I wonder if and when gas and healing times will start to be the limiting factor for me. Might be never since I was don't care about the leaderboard...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    1RisNeil_J
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    edited February 2017
    865; level 24 finished.

The rewards are a little disappointing.
    JulialiciousInvader
  • iozzegiozzeg Member Posts: 158
    edited February 2017
    So, 985 seems a good number to me o:) Not even going to try RSL +6, too much hospital time and gas. But i must admit I definitely love the new challenge scheme
    Gladi
  • DisaliveDisalive Member Posts: 58
    I've stopped at 920 stars during RSL 25/2. Continuing would be too much of time/gold consuming, while next reward at 980 only.

It will probably be the one and only time I went that far, cuz it takes just too much time and effort to even reach the actual challenging part (RSL+4 for me on this one), not to mention pushing for every last star you can get. Unless you use gas booster and/or have no life.

Overall it's much better then previous version, but I'd prefer it 20-30% shorter.
    KaLiJulialicious
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    @Disalive agree with your post... Just reach 1k star goal myself and it was a long grind to just finally reach RSL 26 for it to be "challenging"

Although rewards have been better....that 3x grind is...
    Julialicious
  • StarkhornStarkhorn Member Posts: 68
    lvl18 survivors and I am at 482 stars
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    I stopped at 681, good rewards, I used to stop at 200
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,071
    Once you get into the later rounds of level 26, the spawns produce armored and fatties making some missions almost impossible. That said, I've seen some rediculious star counts. Our guild's average star count is currently 1,070 with about 16 hours to go. I would have never thought that possible prior to the update. Good luck everyone!
    Japes87MystiqueJulialicious
  • TWDSkutterTWDSkutter Member Posts: 160
    860 when I press the button on lvl completion .. may go back to pick up couple of stars first as I don't see me getting anything but stomped on lvl 25
    This space for rent

["Retribution" guild ... email [email protected] for info]
    Guess the footer on my profile is now out of date .... and edit ... B)
    This space for rent

Hmmm edit in profile didn't work - delete worked and added new text but still same. Will hit iPad with big hammer in the morning and see if that fixes it
    This space for rent

Issue was a 'PICNIC' (Problem In Chair Not In Computer) ... was editing wrong thing. Normal service has been resumed.

Move along, nothing to see here o:)
    This space for rent

• Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    On 726 when previous record was 405.
    One full tank bought with gold, plenty gas in crates but no boosters bought - hardly ever in fact!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,740
    @NCDawgFan that's crazy. I'd love to see a SS of your guild total and top scorers at the end of the challenge.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    edited February 2017
    I'm at 1071.. that was rough and very expensive! :disappointed:
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
  • nickc25nickc25 Member Posts: 308
    I'm on 898 and trying for 920 but finding it very difficult now on RSL 25 tier 2! I've not purchased unlimited gas either, so for me, it's pointless buying it as you get enough time to do high scores without it :)
    Revolutiongamer is recruiting 200+ star players - search for Revolutiongamer and request to join today!

Join our guild chat with GroupMe!
    stolen
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,318
    553 when I stopped playing. Previously 350 max with free gas or 1 minutes gas refill.

Zee Black - SG Woots - Playing since 2015.