post your guild results...

EZEKIELEZEKIEL Member Posts: 399
lets see what you guys did this challenge, so post a screenshot of the results of your guild...numbers may change so you guys can wait til challenge is over.

“You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
Guild:The Kingdom..
Guild: The Kingdom

Comments

• nickc25nickc25 Member Posts: 309
    So far I'm in 798 stars but finding it very difficult now
    Revolutiongamer is recruiting 200+ star players - search for Revolutiongamer and request to join today!

Join our guild chat with GroupMe!
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,071
    We have 18 of our 20 players between 1,000 and 1,300 right now. I think we will wind up short of 22,000 but not by much. It's been a serious grind.
    JulialiciousGladiT_12Verbaub
  • Hekate94Hekate94 Member Posts: 7
    How is 1k even possible? Lots of 3 pink star survivors?
    InvaderKaLiJackBauerT_12Med
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    edited February 2017
    @Hekate94

1k star was easy to get to... the real challenge happens after that.

Not sure If I would continue to grind out 1k stars just for a challenge so we will see how it goes in the next few weeks!
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 368
    edited February 2017
    I got stuck "into the woods" 921 stars
    Verbaub
  • chefin3chefin3 Member Posts: 284
    "Once more into the fray. into the last good fight I'll ever know. live and day on this day live and day on this day." The Grey
    Guild:The Kingdom Com
    Guild: The Kingdom Com
  • Hekate94Hekate94 Member Posts: 7
    I would love to see equip and traits on survivors able to get that many stars. I did a lvl 24 withbperfect stars to get to 881 after than lvl 25 was to much . I have all lvl 23 armor and weapons. Not sure what else to do
    ggbats
  • DCNatsDCNats Member Posts: 223
    @Hekate94 I got to the same point as you although not perfect (869 stars). I believe the people who cleared lvl 25 and at least some of lvl 26 (did anyone make it to lvl 27?) used some next level strategy with their melee survivors. For example, someone used 3 scouts on The Last Bunker and basically outran all the walkers to the exit. There are some videos on youtube that show these and it is pretty interesting to watch. Lots of scouts and overwatch going on to reduce spawns.
    ggbats
  • JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
    I seen someone hit RSL 28
    Julialicious
  • DCNatsDCNats Member Posts: 223
    @JVC_TWD that is impressive. I don't know how they did it with max lvl 20 survivors and max lvl 23 weapons/armor. Would love to see the videos and have to assume they relied on the wrestler trait against the higher lvl tanks because I don' t know how else they could beat them.
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,071
    I'm truly surprised to report this morning that our guild did in fact break the 22,000 star barrier and all 20 players made at least 1,000 stars. I really think the new challenge format is more of a grind than the old format. We already have some players bored with this new format and questioning their interest in doing it week after week. It's more time consuming, and most of all, way more expensive than the old format.
    JulialiciousWalkerballzDeadBeat
  • EZEKIELEZEKIEL Member Posts: 399
    @NCDawgFan these numbers we all put up was great but it will get boring after a while. i think the old format was way better it felt good to get 1 more star than previous but getting hundreds more wasnt that exciting.. this is like oprah giving out gifts"you get a PB","you get a PB","you get a PB" oh wait everyone got a PB..
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    NCDawgFanJulialiciousWalkerballz
  • jeffstasykjeffstasyk Member Posts: 162
    Bit wouldn't the same rush apply going forward now...yea this week u all had hundreds more...but next week u aren't going to improve by 100s more again...it will be the same as before..."I got 1125 last week...going for 1130 this week...or 1140..."...maybe it's 5-10 stars...and not 1...but it's the same idea...
    Reapers
  • EZEKIELEZEKIEL Member Posts: 399
    @jeffstasyk i dont think it will. if you had a pb of 500 and you got 501 the next challenge that pb felt good but now that you got 900 last challenge that feeling of 901 wont even compare to the old...
    NCDawgFanJulialiciousWalkerballz
  • EduCaLLEduCaLL Member Posts: 12
    GUILDA BR

• TBRaidersTBRaiders Member Posts: 22
    It was just as much of a grind, but at least the rewards were decent throughout vs the rewards you would get through level 18 walkers in the old format. You weren't opening crates with 200xp. I like that gas maxed at 5 as well so could pop in and run 5 and usually 6 missions after finding extra gas. Do other stuff for 4 hours, come back and repeat. I hit 1052 stars and only have a handful of one pinky survivors. The key was armor with wrestler trait on the harder levels.
    BigRichstolen