New Scout Weapon

2»

Comments

• DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    bsgper4 said:

It looks cool but I don't have the kingdom spear either, so I have no insight on how it works.

FTP players have not had the opportunity to get such insight.

• bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    @Gladi, @jimmorrison369, @Mabiki thank you thank you and hahaha no doubt.

Then I will do a few more outposts and then "purchase". I like to keep my tg above a certain minimum. I'm excited to try it. This hit 'three in one' thing will be new to try out.
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @Dale There were some vids with kingdom spear, so even FTP ppl saw how it works...ok, those who were interested.
    The moment I saw it I knew it is worthy to try it. 5K TGs is not a problem.
    Im finishing a pistol upgrade and this "fork" is going to be next one upgraded. Even not upgraded can kill lvl22s and with critical or brain stab... Really useful in outpost and I believe in some other missions as well. Sad, we dont have it for Dim Forest challenge, as scout now can kill burning walker(only one at a time) without fear of being burned.
    I would love to see it with either swift strike, threat reduction or interrupt(oh really?) because of specific use of scout, but with "range" it is still great weapon for certain purposes.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,789
    @Gladi , the spear/ fork doesn't work with burning walkers like you think.
    DoTakGladi
  • iozzegiozzeg Member Posts: 158
    Feels a bit strange when someone points out to your own previously opened topic :D
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    There should be a short description on the item to tell what special quality this weapon has. Then I wouldn't have to search the forums. Also pitchfork is one word, not two.
    Back from 2016 :p
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @zbot Thanks for clarification. I didnt know about that and thought it can work if one use "range" of fork/spear. Well, that makes that fork bit less useful, unfortunately.
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    edited February 2017
    So we have Pitchfork, Shovel und the Reckonin. I guess this makes a cool mob. I think this type of combination should get some kind of extra "mob-team" bonus, e.g. saviours loose half of their defence because of wetting their pants when they see the Mob approaching.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    Julialicious
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    I did not purchase the kingdom spear back then bc my bruisers were at lvl 16 at that moment. So I didn't have the experience of all the fun and different strategies it could bring up.
    Now my scouts are at lvl20 and I did not hesitate to buy the pitch fork.
    Even without upgrades it can kill lvl 22 walker in one turn (and with charged attack even lvl 25).
    But the biggest plus of those weapons is the diversity of new and different strategies they offer.
    I you place your scout for overwatch 4 steps away of walkers it will attack one (even without interrupt trait) .
    A scout is now able to attack / kill up to three (not in line but together) walker at once.

Long speak short: purchase it (if your scout is already lvl 19/20).
    1Ris
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    I plan to get it,gotta wait till my training grounds are done and a scout is leveled up first though!Did the same thing on that reckonin offer week.