Stunned by revenge while extra attack chosen

I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
On an Outpost mission, I selected to use bonus attack with my warrior.

Both bruisers revenged on the first attack, stunning my warrior.

The bug is that it showed my warrior as active to play still, although she obviously couldnt move or attack.

Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,706
    As far as I am aware of it's not a bug. Bruisers are a mainstay in outpost defense for retaliate-stun. Grab some anti-stun gear and you will be fine.
    NataNxy
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    The bug is that it makes you hit "end turn" even though your survivor is stunned. It's not a big bug, but it is odd since normally the turn ends automatically if your remaining survivor(s) is(are) stunned. In this particular case, however, of being stunned after using a charge attack, the game leaves it as though it's your turn even though you can't do anything.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    bsgper4zoson
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,706
    @pig In outpost that helps since you can flee without the turn ending and suffering additional damage.
    zoson
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Ah... I guess that could be pretty helpful!
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    @zbot, although that is probably true, you have actually completed all your turns and shouldn't be able to flee on that turn.
    SCBMAI_Am_Psychozoson
  • TayonasTayonas Member Posts: 20
    I think it works as it should.

Think of how many complaints/reports they would give if you expected to have another turn, you didn't and had no explanation as to why.
    jimmorrison369
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    Happened to me last night. Shooter using charge got off one shot before retaliate from a bruiser. (I know too close) Nice swirling animation and an AP at bottom of my shooter still very visible. Hadn't seen this happen in a while and as I'd just read this thread I knew I had to end turn. Just end automatically.
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    Whilst I'm new here, I'm in agreement with @blynknz. The survivor's turn is essentially ended at that point, so shouldn't show as active. It would also be irrelevant to options such as flee. In fact using it in that way would almost be an exploit, although, not one with huge benefit.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    SCBMA