Hard scavenger - Equipment?

I know with the supplies and experience missions, you get a larger bonus. I haven't noticed better equipment from the hard vs the normal .... anyone else have better results?
T_12

Comments

• zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,201
    edited February 2017
    With the new update, the level of equipment in end of mission crates has changed. Previously I got level 18 equipment on a RSL 23 mission.

With the new update, the equipment depends on the RSL. If you are playing a RSL 20 mission, you would get a minimum 19 level equipment. If you are playing a hard scavenge mission with RSL 23, you would still get a minimum 19 level equipment (RSL 23 = RSL 20 minus one). The main reason why you don't get level 21 onwards equipment is that the same does not exist

Zee Black 

Playing the game since 2015, Level 75 and 200K plus stars

Part of SG Woot since 2016. We have played more than 300 challenges and earned  4 million plus stars

• GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @schreier If you have survs lvl20 and at least one with pink star(6 star survivor), then you have normal/hard scavenge missions on RSL20/23 and there is no difference in after missions chests. Only difference is in reward for XP and supplies missioins.
    As @zeeblack mentioned, after 2.4 update(challenge rework) all RSL above 20 behave like RSL20 and equip drop lvl is equal to RSL or 1 lvl lower.
  • DreadzDreadz Member Posts: 42
    I've lost count of the number of hard equipment scavenge missions I've done over last few days and the rewards have been frankly awful. Think I've seen 2 epic pieces, rest have been green or (more often than not) worse.
    ljr6jvhv4Survivor6ix