The smarter way to deal with a radio bug...

Congrats NG...

There were lots of radios and many people thought, you finally got the point, that the rewards and radio drops are way to low for the challenge and all the heros.

Would had been nice by the way...but okay, it was just a bug.

But couldn´t you let the bug alife for at least a day?

Like...sorry guys, we found a bug, but as you believe it was intended, we like you to have fun with it for the next 24 hours.

I guess with the hero token drop rates it wouldn´t had ruin the game...
ZetteAvalon8RedEye52iozzegKyrusggbatsJadenJulialiciousDeadBeatPapacasSlowMo

Comments

• DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    So some people actually got a drink of water instead of just several drops while others just missed the whole thing?
    1RisbigbeanoPapacas
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,092
    I got Zero radios, but then, RNG is so bad for me in this game, for everything, I think I'm on some naughty list.

@Teeceezy pretty please take me off the naughty list. I'm a good boy.

Really, zero radios. Everyone sharing crazy radios left and right... Zero for me.

Someone hand me a tissue...

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    GovernatorPapacas
  • DangerBDangerB Member Posts: 231
    Yes sorry it was the nice way. Should have added a smiley :smiley::smile::wink:
    My tongue is always firmly in cheek. Rereading it was mean and I'm sorry @feracolyte was not my intent.

Carry on.
    But yea you guys should have left it on all day. gave an unfair advantage to those who were able to catch it.
    Good for them, bad for everyone else.

I swear you guys are almost like the IRS. If ya'll mess up in our favor you catch that with a quickness, :smile::smiley::wink:
    1RisggbatswarRedEye52
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,563
    My question is: How did this even happen to begin with? I don't understand why radio drop rates would have been touched at all.
    Zettewarblynknz
  • ZetteZette Member Posts: 410
    This "bug" could've been beneficial to the players and NG if they hadnt been so quick to fix the "problem". For me, i was spending gold to open all crates after mission. Putting up with getting all the crap in hopes of getting a good radio crate. Now that they fixed it, i will play by their rules today and only open the free ones. I'll keep my gold for another time. Happy stalking, everyone! :smiley:
    bigbeanoggbatsInvaderwar
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    > @CerealKiller said:
    > Threads get locked too haphazardly around here.

If you have any feedback about moderation, please do PM me and let's discuss. :)
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    JayZ said:

My question is: How did this even happen to begin with? I don't understand why radio drop rates would have been touched at all.

DLich said:

Maybe it's the upcoming weekend event and someone at NG had one too many last night and clicked the button to set it off early?

Increase radio event this weekend maybe? Since everyone wants Sasha?

I was wondering the same thing. Just another "we never touched this piece of code" error.

SCBMACaptainslayer
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    Man, here I was all happy with the current challenge and only to discover I missed out on free phones... boo...

• TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,121
    So.... that's Teeceezy on the left and Shteevie on the right?
    DoTak said: