5 tanks in outpost???

PTRPTR Member Posts: 66
It is possible? How? I attacked my opponent and i am shocked. 0 armored guy and 5 tank. Do you have something like that?

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    Can you provide a screenshot of the log @ptr ?
  • PTRPTR Member Posts: 66
    edited February 2017
    sorry, but i dont have screen from game fight. I only have opponent nickname from log.
    Nickname: kachupin
  • PTRPTR Member Posts: 66
    edited February 2017

kachupin
  • quitJOSHinquitJOSHin Member Posts: 134
    Anyone else run into someone with 5 fatties guarding their outpost? At first I saw 3 at once and thought that was odd so I screenshot it and then killed them. Turned the corner and found one more. Turned another corner and found the 5th

Player's name was Avelyn
    Oops. Should have looked here first before posting my thread. Anyway I ran into the same thing.

Player's name was Avelyn
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    I couldn't tell you the name but I've seen 4 fatties before. I didn't realize there was a max?... is there?
    @bsgper4
    2 Fatties and 3 Armored is the max
    Well damn! The only and I mean the ONLY plus side to it is the extra high xp you get. Still I usually got banged up in these instances. Until now. I have anti-stun for all my ppl I use for raiding as of two days ago!
    Thanks @quitJOSHin
  • zivaoliviazivaolivia Member Posts: 180
    edited February 2017
    I ran into 6 fatties.
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    I wonder if these people have moved their special walkers since the upgrade. Maybe its keeping both positions.
    @zivaolivia that's insane. I hope you made it out of there alive, w their tg... and influence. Heh.

Had 4 fatties earlier today.

Oooooh btw @Shteevie, I wonder if this is related - went to change my outpost last week and I have 1 armoured walker but was allowed to place two armoured. I thought it was ...not sure what it was but I placed it and hit confirm. Yesterday I went back and there was still 2 placed armoured. I removed the second one only bc I didn't want to give the extra advantage to raiders to charge since mine can easily be killed as I haven't upgraded them. So basically, maybe this is the issue...