Unlocking Sasha Williams by Terminates

TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 942

I really really love her leadertrait :smiley:

Need some visual stimulation?
Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
Join the EH family and party with me!
MystiqueJulialiciousbsgper4ggbats

Comments

• TWDSkutterTWDSkutter Member Posts: 160
    I would agree about the trait if it unlocked an action point (or charge ability) but a single charge point out of three is pretty weak unless you are constantly bodyshotting and even then I can't see its worth much.
    This space for rent

["Retribution" guild ... email [email protected] for info]
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    How many tokens to get her? @Terminates
    Terminates
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 942
    @Squall I recorded the pull so I'm not exactly sure, but I believe it was under 150. I will check soon ;)

Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Squall_NML
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    @Terminates
    Sorry, i'm not opening your video to look at it. I'm afraid, i will be tempted using 10 calls, while i only saving radios to get 15 calls. It was my oath, to use 10 calls just for heroes that close to upgrade/promote :lol:
    JackBauerTerminatesHerberge
  • GuersanGuersan Member Posts: 44
    It took me way more tokens than usual to get her than it did with previous heroes, needed 300 radios to get the 120 tokens. I unlocked her before i did the episode 9 mission where they give is 52, managed to get her 3* with those tho.
    ------------------------------
    Guersan's Gaming
    a youtube channel mainly about the Walking dead: No man's land game, discussions, tips/tutorials and radio burns.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/guersan666
    TerminatesSquall_NML
    It took me 130 radios to unlock her. I believe she started out with 52 tokens from the missions, :)

Squall_NML
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    Wait. ...so it's not gain an AP? When she debuted yesterday somewhere it definitely said AP gained, not charge point. That's a big difference. Not so sure about her now.
    @bsgper4 I believe it's just an extra charge point when you do a body shot :(

If you find the original trait description and it's different, please Link it and let me know! Now I'm curious ;)

• stephcurrystephcurry Member Posts: 52
    Is it possible for you to demo a team member gaining the charge point and not just Sasha? I am was thinking that if you used an assault in a crowd, there would be more body shots therefore more likely to get a charge point.
    @stephcurry I was able to trigger the leadertrait on the other survivors, but it was during overwatch. During overwatch, their profile on the left disappears for a few seconds while it is the walkers turn, so it was hard to show that on video so I couldnt include it. I will try again and show a better demo for you ;)

Julialicious
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,530
    Weekend event video?

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    They didn't give it to us yet :/

• bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    I wish I could. I can't for the life of me recall where I read it. :(
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    Nice video @Terminates

Glad to see you still reckoning! Loving that Sasha hero trait and lets hope it don't get nerfed!
    TerminatesJulialicious
  • stephcurrystephcurry Member Posts: 52
    Thanks this was what I was looking for awesome video too. Sasha rocks
    Terminates