Rufus week

Comments

• Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Any new players want Dufus, they can have mine.

Honestly, I have legendary assaults and I have Abraham. Why to I need a backwoods pipsqueak created by one of the most annoying 'is-the-camera-pointed-at-me-me-me' jerks on telly!!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    vshield50ArtisansDonCoqui
  • verticovertico Member Posts: 399
    JackBauer said:

"Rufus and all other Assaults will do 50% more damage during the event!"

@Teeceezy Does the +50% Assault damage also apply to Outpost Raids ?

Is it also active for the challenge?
    - Leader "FunUnited" - "FunUnited2"
    - Line ID alex_vertico -
    - FunUnited.de -
    - twd-nml.de -
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    edited February 2017
    What about kills as a defender in outpost and does he need to be the leader, @Teeceezy ?
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

BigBaldEd
  • iozzegiozzeg Member Posts: 157
    I'm actually glad, because I still need only 19 Rufus tokens to get him to epic and I use him a lot for outpost play, because he increases the health for any type of survivors and my team is usually Rufus-scout-hunter\shooter
  • piratepirate Member Posts: 35
    The only episodes of TWD I have watched is 10 mins of the very first one and all episode 1 of season 5 so don't know why no-one likes rufus. I use him a lot.
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    JackBauer said:

No, only Scavenge and Challenge missions.
    AngieMatheson
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    I love Rufus! He got me past 1350 stars this week so maybe you guys using him all wrong
    pirateBigBaldEdMarcus6253
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,042
    It also makes sense that he's second behind Daryl since we got him for free and newer players also did so they at least might be using him a lot.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    ggbatsCherokee_Rose
  • BigBaldEdBigBaldEd Member Posts: 130
    edited February 2017
    gespuer said:

What about kills as a defender in outpost and does he need to be the leader, @Teeceezy ?

This was gonna be my question. To up his kills does he need to be in leader trait position or just on the team we use? I'm currently wanting to use Maggie to get extra XP... in the scavenge missions that is.
    gespuersoggybottoms
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited February 2017
    Is the assault bonus working? I got my in game message before the show ended and it said the bonus was live but I didn't have assaults with bonus damage at the same time the hunters were getting bonus damage. Shouldn't there have been a overlap for about 10 hours @Shteevie ?

This part isn't a question but a reminder that outpost defenders don't kill walkers so there isn't anything there to count
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    @Shteevie ,
    can you confirm, that players who started to play after the introduction of Rufus will still be able to unlock him for free? A guild mate told me that he found him (hidden between the nice and well calculated real money offers) in the shop unter the folder "gold".
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

evilights
  • bunbun Member Posts: 161
    Why not make it interesting, and remove the loser from the game.
    BigBaldEd
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    edited February 2017
    Hamphil said:

I find it hard to believe that he is second behind Daryl for kills

Me too. Who said he was or even that Daryl was first? Not that i doubt it about Daryl. It has to be a hero and most people have him probably. I just didn't see that.
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    Does Rufus kills in outpost on offense count towards the total?

I understand the assault boost doesn't apply to outposts but does the kills count?

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    @Gebobs The in game message says the numbers from their kill count last week and in the during "Talking Dead", which is the whole stinky reason why they gave us Dufus, the host said he was second in kills only behind Daryl.

I find that hard to believe dufus has more kills than Maggie or Abraham so maybe he won the popular vote! Lol
    soggybottoms
  • stoneheartstoneheart Member Posts: 62
    I won't be using him because at this point It would only serve to guarantee I lose any fight I take part in.
  • jeffstasykjeffstasyk Member Posts: 162
    > @Shut_Up said:
    > @Gebobs The in game message says the numbers from their kill count last week and in the during "Talking Dead", which is the whole stinky reason why they gave us Dufus, the host said he was second in kills only behind Daryl.
    >
    > I find that hard to believe dufus has more kills than Maggie or Abraham so maybe he won the popular vote! Lol

Rufus was free....maggie/abe are not...I JUST unlocked Abraham like 2wks ago...at lvl17 survivor...so yea I use abe more than Rufus now that I have him...but tons prob still don't have him....same with maggie...some newer players might not even have maggie or just don't realize that Rufus is considered by most inferior to other options...
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    Anyone know if we have to use him in the leader slot to get the Kills count? @Teeceezy maybe?

I ony really need to Scavenge for supplies ATM, So I'd put Glenn in leader slot for that.

Rufus is my 5th choice out of 5 for Raids, But I'll slot him in the scavenge crew if that still counts towards his Kills
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Teeceezy said:

JackBauer said:

No, only Scavenge and Challenge missions.
    As others have asked @Teeceezy -- do Outpost KILLS count towards total? Does he need to be in leader position?
  • RuhRuh Member Posts: 20
    My gf just got 250 Rufus tokens when logging in!? I didn't get him, is there any way I can get it as well ?
  • Cherokee_RoseCherokee_Rose Moderator Posts: 794
    Ruh said:

My gf just got 250 Rufus tokens when logging in!? I didn't get him, is there any way I can get it as well ?

Someone, maybe in this thread, said that he was under the gold tab. I don't know if this is correct or not because I already have him. @Ruh

> @Cherokee_Rose said:
    > My gf just got 250 Rufus tokens when logging in!? I didn't get him, is there any way I can get it as well ?
    >
    > Someone, maybe in this thread, said that he was under the gold tab. I don't know if this is correct or not because I already have him. @Ruh

I checked and there's nothing there :(
  • Cherokee_RoseCherokee_Rose Moderator Posts: 794
    @Ruh sorry :( Have you tried your hero tab and scrolled to the right where all the locked heroes are at?
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,474
    @Ruh do you already have Rufus unlocked? He was given to all players when he was first introduced so if you already got him from before, I doubt you'll get the free tokens.
    Cherokee_RosebigbeanoInvader
    edited February 2017
    > @zbot said:
    > @Ruh do you already have Rufus unlocked? He was given to all players when he was first introduced so if you already got him from before, I doubt you'll get the free tokens.

No I have 55 tokens, while my gf just got 250 tokens yesterday and she's not even a new player.
    > @Cherokee_Rose said:
    > @Ruh sorry :( Have you tried your hero tab and scrolled to the right where all the locked heroes are at?

Tried it and it still says 55 tokens