Help, I can't pass the candle room

I'm having trouble getting through the candle room, I can't figure out how to get through it.

Comments

• WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    I think I know what one you mean, try to stay to the wall as you make your way through and try to plan your moves before you make them, best of luck!!
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    JenngPigT_12sligoem
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,396
    Also, to add just a bit....... If you can pick off the "easier" walkers and get charged..... That helps also most of these maps just take a little time so no rush.

Also I would just like to say @Walkerballz is so kind and helpful! Appreciate you spreading your knowledge around, helping so many. I see you everywhere lol
    WalkerballzPigT_12sligoem
  • TWDSkutterTWDSkutter Member Posts: 160
    I head up to the top using overwatch (unless hunter can get a good group) for first couple turns. Try to move across top quickly - you should be able to use hunter horizontally with couple shooters picking off vertical wanderers.

Bit of luck needed with pops but I find thus much better than up the middle or along bottom (which has the little wall to get around)
    This space for rent

["Retribution" guild ... email [email protected] for info]
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @susiek As @Walkerballz and @Jenng wrote. And I´ll add, use variety of survs, not just hunters(because of their extra power). Charged assault can give you one more round before those walkers get to you(but not working on fatties).
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    @Gladi once I wanted to try out 3 Assaults only coz I would get the 10 gold quest, couldn't handle it at RSL+3 and I fled
    Alive!
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @T_12 Well, Im not saying 3 assaults, for me assault(Abe)/Daryl/hunter(shooter) was working. Problem of assaults are lack of effective firepower against armored/fatties.
    Im trying to do my quests on lower RSLs or trash them in hope for kill 5 with single shot/kill no walkers/avoid struggle and this kind of quests, so I can enjoy free gold and not waste my gas. So far working quite well.
    T_12