CRUSH said:

Really?!?

Yes :)

Was hoping for that :blush:
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    Assault stunner doesn't seem to work.
    gespuerT_12RedEye52
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 900
    Interesting. I took a hunter and shooter when I had the choice. Stay far away!
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    @CRUSH they are stun resistant like Fatties
    TeeceezyT_12RedEye52
    Range and piercing seems to be the key.
    David_H79RedEye52
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    and every hit from the spiked walker leeds to 'bleeding' although you're still quite healthy (within green bar)?
    RedEye52
  • FortTorinoFortTorino Member Posts: 21

and every hit from the spiked walker leeds to 'bleeding' although you're still quite healthy (within green bar)?

Yes makes sense, doesn't it? I mean he is spiked and each time he hits you gettin' spiked as well.
    InvaderT_12RedEye52
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    my Survivors are wearing armor, i hope yours as well, so imo you're conclusion isn't mandatory/compelling (hope you know what i mean) ;)

this feature in combination with bullet proof and stun resistance might be very powerful, because bleeding blocks the use of your charge ability and maybe even your whole attack
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,474
    I though this mission was gonna be "Clean the rubbish".

But seriously why can't we use rubbish as a weapon :)
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 900
    @painclasher Like the POS keyboard I am typing on now? Not a bad idea.
    Pain Walker
    @Teeceezy no YouTube video for the mission this week?
    edited February 2017

I though this mission was gonna be "Clean the rubbish".

But seriously why can't we use rubbish as a weapon :)

Oops, I read "radish", because of the Rufus event. Exploding radish would be fun.

T_12JadenRedEye52
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    @FortTorino by that logic every hit from a scout or warrior should lead to bleeding right??
    Alive!
    jimmorrison369FortTorinoRedEye52Anarchi
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    I swear NG talked to the creators of TWD and asked to them to create a new walker type so that they could use it in the game :)

@T_12 you do not bleed from a normal walkers slap. Would not make much sense
    Forget what I just said, did not read carefully enough
    T_12
    edited February 2017
    @Helio I doubt it. The walking dead seasons are filmed between May and November every year so I'd say this episode was shot in August- September way before season 7 missions came. Additionally the script for the whole season was already done last May 2016 if I am not mistaken, so it's very unlikely

AMC gives all the episodes to NG before that so they can watch them and decide what missions and walkers to make. I haven't seen any of the staff members join in the discussion of the most recent episode, probably because they already know what is gonna happen for the rest of the season. All the season 7 missions are made and are in the game. :) Period.
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    @painclasher I was only kidding... I wasn't being serious :)

Pain WalkerggbatsT_12
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    So the Spiked Walker has the following traits?
    1) Armor (like an Armored Walker, making ranged attackers body-shot without Piercing)
    2) Higher HP (like a Tough Walker)
    3) Stun Resistance (like a Tough Walker)
    4) Spikes which cause bleeding (making survivors lose Charge ability regardless of how much HP they have, and lose a little HP every round)

It's basically the Perfect combination of every other Walker type...at least it doesn't explode. I kinda hope they DON'T allow them in OP; that would be a real PitA.
    T_12RedEye52nickc25
  • DEADITE_HUNTERDEADITE_HUNTER Member Posts: 133
    Wish Winslow was available for our outpost.
    PapacasT_12
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    @Teeceezy please add them into the challenges as well! Thank You :)
    VerbaubT_12RedEye52
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,078
    Here is mine

I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tHrEe with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    Teeceezy
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,065
    Wrong thread @zeeblack ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    T_12
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited February 2017

So the Spiked Walker has the following traits?
    1) Armor (like an Armored Walker, making ranged attackers body-shot without Piercing)
    2) Higher HP (like a Tough Walker)
    3) Stun Resistance (like a Tough Walker)
    4) Spikes which cause bleeding (making survivors lose Charge ability regardless of how much HP they have, and lose a little HP every round)

It's basically the Perfect combination of every other Walker type...at least it doesn't explode. I kinda hope they DON'T allow them in OP; that would be a real PitA.

5) Higher XP for a kill!

Mind you, if the exploding walkers are anything to go by, we won't be seeing too much of Winston and his clones. ;)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    T_12JadenRedEye52
  • nickc25nickc25 Member Posts: 309
    I found using two hunters was best. Move one to the bottom left and one to the middle, that way, the spiked walker goes toward your survivor in the bottom left, giving you room to pick it off and retreat :smile:
    Revolutiongamer is recruiting 200+ star players - search for Revolutiongamer and request to join today!

Join our guild chat with GroupMe!