13.5 Nightmare Mode well 13.6 actually now

TWDSkutterTWDSkutter Member Posts: 160
edited February 2017 in Strategy Discussion
Trying to tidy up remaining nightmare missions ...

Having big problem with 13.5, the freemen are a real problem to get past without causing a major pop of Z's. Even getting through this the final pop of tanks + at the gate finish me off.

Anyone got a great strategy (lvl20 survivors, pretty good lego equipment)?

Virtual beers to helpful responses!
This space for rent

["Retribution" guild ... email [email protected] for info]
anniesprinkles

Comments

• TWDSkutterTWDSkutter Member Posts: 160
    Sorry, being dim. This is the shooter in the cage one (the one I described was for chapter 14 which I understand is now basically impossible in nightmare).
    This space for rent

Just found another thread about this. Tried it with Bruiser and scout - managed it first time B) .

Need to complete next part then only chapter 14 to complete in nightmare mode!
    This space for rent

Wow 13.6 got ugly - tried the scout/warrior/assaulter combo from YouTube and got wiped. The other one with shooter and hunters is clearly before the dodge nerf as their guys ran about pretty much untouched.

Anyone got any great load outs/strategy for this one?
    This space for rent

• crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,357
    I beat this a long time ago, before the last nerf or 2. I believe I used two bruisers (one with Morgan's Staff) and either a scout or warrior. Could have been just bruiser, scout, warrior. Using all melee will help with the spawn. Take care of the armored walkers with your scout and save your bruiser stun charge for the group at the end.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    TWDSkutter
    Thx Cram. Just completed with bruiser, warrior and scout. Needs bit of patience - bit tip is just before Freemen pop as last chest is finished get guys within sprint of the finish, no need to fight freemen.
    This space for rent

crambert_nec